More Baggage For Retired Canadian And American Military

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sorry Jake... Only have my phone with me and it's at 3% charge remaining... Google "air Canada baggage military" and it will bring up an Air Canada memo with this info. I called customer service and they told me that any other star member will honor this. Went on Cathay Pacific website which, when you check baggage allotments for other carriers from USA and Canada, the other carrier limit holds true. I'll put the references up hopefully later tonight.

Hey Bob,

I took the liberty while you allowed yourself to be on fumes at 3% critical.  What kind of naval aviator are you?

You better be fully charged (like 3 C batteries long) upon arrival there.  Your fellow members have got you

lined up with some exciting blind dates.  Anyway, here's the new policy.  

attachicon.gifNew baggage policy.JPG

I think it's a good promotion and really helps the military community on boths side.  If each and every passenger

was military, then Air Canada would probably not promote it.  What would be the percentage of military using

Air Canada for international travel?  

attachicon.gifAC slip stream.JPG

Thanks Jake!

I was rushing this one in and didn't see yours until after mine was posted.  I'm in the process of trying to help my sister get rid of almost 60 years worth of (89p7;n88o) and I can't get things done from people coming in to see her house.  I'll be glad once it's sold!  She moves on the 31st of October and my flight leaves on the 1st of November...  Talk about timing!  hehe!

Jumper0155
Posted
Posted
my flight leaves on the 1st of November...

Bob, How long are you staying in the PI's for?  What part?  I'm planning my next trip to arrive around Nov 10th and I think I'll be checking out the areas in and around Cebu this time. If you're around maybe we can kick back with a few SM's.  Either way, hope you have a great time!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

my flight leaves on the 1st of November...

Bob, How long are you staying in the PI's for? What part? I'm planning my next trip to arrive around Nov 10th and I think I'll be checking out the areas in and around Cebu this time. If you're around maybe we can kick back with a few SM's. Either way, hope you have a great time!

'Til me bones be dust, me son, 'til me bones be dust!

Yeah, I think I could handle a cold one or two... But I gotta warn you... Lately 2 or 3 have been my limits! Just don't feel like more after that... Maybe the end is closer than I thought? ;)

Edited by I am bob
spelling