Arriving Cebu & Duma In 3 Weeks

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Being near to an International airport would be a factor for me as I fly out 3 to 4 times a year. It takes more than 1/2 day now just to get out of Manila or Cebu from where I live. Bacolod was to go International last year to Korea but that fell though. They don't even have doors on the very small CRs as seen from the luggage carousels . The new electronic arrival/departure sign has never worked since installed 2 years ago. 

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

For myself Bacolod continues to grow on me.

Some excellent restos, still small enough to get around easily although can be pretty snarled up at times. North District Mall is outstanding.

The international airport is for me not a consideration as Cebu PAC offer such amazingly low price flights.

Maybe somebody here here has knowledge of the quality of health care which I would consider to be a major factor.

Some of the attractions easily accessible from Bacolod are outstanding as well. Particularly love a few days in the mountain resort of Buenos Aires

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I think you can gather from the answers some have given that the answer to your question will vary by who you ask...

The best thing to do is come and try and area for a bit.  If you like it, great!  If you want, you can always try another area until you find exactly what you are looking for!

:tiphat:  :mocking:

• Like 1