Are Online Filipinas Different?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I came across these 2 little items whist researching something and to me it rings right. Internet dating can be good or bad,

I guess it depends on each persons perception of the other person but as I say both little Items can answer a lot of things.

4) It’s all talk and no action

While you’re free to communicate with your matches for as long as you want before taking the relationship offline, you’ll never really know if you have a true connection unless you meet in person. If your match comes across as overly cautious or makes excuses not to get together, then simply move on.

5) It’s full of crazies, liars and manipulators

This is an enormous generalisation. The truth is that people who lie about their identities are the exception, not the rule. The majority of people out there are genuine about looking for a long-term partner, just as you are.

I guess this can Apply to anyone, any where, not just here in the PI.

JP :tiphat: 

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Are the woman online different than their non dating site sisters? I wonder if moving to the Philippines I will find a different type of female.

Mine isn't ..... I also believe a lot has to do with age .... older meaning more settled and not into playing head games .... also their inner self as to their strengths and weaknesses and of course moral character .... a lot also has to do with their up bringing and family life .... 

In a nut shell no different than women the world over except if you find a good one in the Philippines she will treat you like a king without reservations .... and no ulterior motivations .... BUT ...... a lot depends on you as to how you treat them .....

I've been living here for over 7 years and married very happily for 6 of those years  ..... I can honestly say there is not one thing I would change about J .... she treats me much better than I deserve .... and yes I met her on line .... but as I have always said what works for one may not for another ..... IMHO .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I've had nothing but horrible experiences with online dating services. I planed a move to the Philippines in several years and looking for encouragement that local girls  are not like their online sisters.

I have used the online dating services for casual encounters and for longer term gfs and, although I cannot say my experiences were horrible, I definitely find better girls for both purposes by meeting the old fashioned way.

Hope that encourages you.  :thumbsup:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I've been living here for over 7 years and married very happily for 6 of those years  ..... I can honestly say there is not one thing I would change about J .... she treats me much better than I deserve .... and yes I met her on line

With the utmost of respect, Mike, I suggest that the local girls who are going online now have different motives than they did as little as 7 years ago, and I see it getting worse so long as guys are willing to send money when all a girl has to do is go on a web cam and let the guy be her 'knight in shining armor'.  They play it to the hilt and laugh about it to their friends.  They have learned fast.

My experience to say that?  8 years ago I met a few filipinas on line, then I was in a relationship (with one I did NOT meet on line) for 7 years.  Then I was back dating online girls for about 6 months (again, the one I ended up living with for almost a year now was NOT met online).

Thomas
Posted
Posted
In my expensive, whoops I mean extensive, experience with pinays; there are golddiggers online and offline. There are very sincere girls both online and offline. And you know what? There are scam artists offline and online too!
  Yes,

I suppouse there are more "profesional" scammers online, because it's easier for them to find targets there, and less hard for them to handle a bunch of men at same time, when it's distance contacts.  

And as told some are not them they claim to be, some are not even the told sex    :lol: 

I suppouse less percentage scammers in villages, but sure there are scammers there too.  

4) It’s all talk and no action While you’re free to communicate with your matches for as long as you want before taking the relationship offline, you’ll never really know if you have a true connection unless you meet in person. If your match comes across as overly cautious or makes excuses not to get together, then simply move on.
   Yes, but at distance it's less hard to avoid to made "think" with wrong head...  :mocking: