Chocolate Bread

No name
Posted
Posted

Yesterday my gf brought some chocolate covered bread home. I've had it before, its really good. Usually I have sense enough to eat only one or two but yesterday my will power was gone and moderation left me. Kind of felt like life nearly left me too. :th_imstupid: I'm a diabetic, non-insulin dependant at this time.The bread in the Philippines is usually extremely good. One can often get it while its still warm.This chocolate bread though, its much denser than normal sliced bread. Extremely rich and then they pour this chocolate icing all over it. I asked a friend if they have this down in Mindanao and he said he's never seen it. He's lived here eight or nine years now. I know they have it in Tacloban and in Bogo City, I don't recall seeing it in Cebu City but its likely to be there.Have others run inito this, where? I'm trying to figure out if it is a Visayas thing. I told my girlfriend to buy some more, I only want it for pictures. I don't think I'll be eating it any time soon. Geesh that made me sick!Hey we are all morons from time to time....

No name
Posted
Posted

Well dang Lee, I thought you'd come in and fuss at me for eating it. I was gonna ask you who let my mother in. I guess you saw it coming. :)I'll link an image to this evil bread later.

No name
Posted
Posted

Here are pictures of this evil food:p6290121.jpgp6290122.jpgBossman, if those domain names in the pictures bother you just delete them and sorry in advance. I didn't post them for that reason, forget they even had that on them.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Here are pictures of this evil food:p6290121.jpgp6290122.jpgBossman, if those domain names in the pictures bother you just delete them and sorry in advance. I didn't post them for that reason, forget they even had that on them.
To me chocolate and bread don't seem like the right mix but I suppose chocolate coated donuts are pretty much the same. If it tastes good then who cares how its put together.The domain name or links are fine Rusty as we already have a re-direct link for Hey joe :th_imstupid:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well dang Lee, I thought you'd come in and fuss at me for eating it. I was gonna ask you who let my mother in. I guess you saw it coming. :)I'll link an image to this evil bread later.
Well dang Rusty, I ain't you mudder, so I won't be a fussin over you SugarwareZ-004.gif but you already know how it affects your health, so just be careful for your own sake.Yup, you got that right, I saw the answer in my head before I would have written the comment. :th_imstupid: I'm not always a fool. :thumbsup:

No name
Posted
Posted
Well dang Lee, I thought you'd come in and fuss at me for eating it. I was gonna ask you who let my mother in. I guess you saw it coming. :) I'll link an image to this evil bread later.
Well dang Rusty, I ain't you mudder, so I won't be a fussin over you SugarwareZ-004.gif but you already know how it affects your health, so just be careful for your own sake.Yup, you got that right, I saw the answer in my head before I would have written the comment. :Policeman: I'm not always a fool. :1247:
I thought since I already admitted to being a moron that might have something to do with you not playing mom.I'm not sure but I think you just got wrangled in though mom......I had Jessie go buy some more so I could take pictures of it and I didn't eat a one. LOL

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well dang Lee, I thought you'd come in and fuss at me for eating it. I was gonna ask you who let my mother in. I guess you saw it coming. :) I'll link an image to this evil bread later.
Well dang Rusty, I ain't you mudder, so I won't be a fussin over you SugarwareZ-004.gif but you already know how it affects your health, so just be careful for your own sake.Yup, you got that right, I saw the answer in my head before I would have written the comment. :Policeman: I'm not always a fool. :1247:
I thought since I already admitted to being a moron that might have something to do with you not playing mom.I'm not sure but I think you just got wrangled in though mom......I had Jessie go buy some more so I could take pictures of it and I didn't eat a one. LOL
Damn, wish I was there so I could eat it for you. lol Oh well son, I really do not need the extra pounds either. SugarwareZ-004.gif

No name
Posted
Posted
Damn, wish I was there so I could eat it for you. lol Oh well son, I really do not need the extra pounds either. SugarwareZ-004.gif
It wouldn't bother me one bit. if you ate it, after my excess earlier in the week that stuff may never appeal to me again.. :Policeman:

No name
Posted
Posted
The domain name or links are fine Rusty as we already have a re-direct link for Hey joe :Policeman:
THanks! I'll add a link back to you from one of my sites.

Travis
Posted
Posted
you all are joking back & forth but man that sure looks good enough for me to lick my computer screen