Poor 'ol Pirate

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I use ........ http://www.qbittorrent.org/....... this is a program that finds torrents from all over the web .... just type in your search request and choose the site you want to download from .... please read ALL the info pertaining to your download :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

This is so very wrong!

I'm pleased you provided the new links so we can stay away from those nefarious download places...  :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

Yes. It make LESS of PROFESIONALS wanting to produce expensive productions, because who want to invest millions or work a lot and get their product STOLEN, so not get pay for it?...

My last employer*  STOPED a very high quality game production...  

(* It was a mix of employment and "partnership"  =A very small salary during the production period, but employed would get a big part of future selling. In my case it would have been around 10 % of a normaly 10 mill production.)

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Don't worry. For every site that goes down, 3 will take it's place.

Hail Hydra!

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Don't worry. For every site that goes down, 3 will take it's place.

So true ..... :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Yeah... and they were back up the next day.  Just with a .cr instead of a .se  It will hard to shut it down completely.  :tiphat:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Oh amd by the way everynone will be just thrillled with the fakt that my spell cheaker just desided to start worcing again .... I knoe I am ..

Nah, you're mistaken    :hystery:

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

Oh amd by the way everynone will be just thrillled with the fakt that my spell cheaker just desided to start worcing again .... I knoe I am ..

Nah, you're mistaken    :hystery:

Mike forgot to say his spell checker is from China so don't expect all words to be correct.  :)

• 2 months later...
Sally Salvatore
Posted
Posted

Try kickasstorrents just search kickass torrent and it will pop up in the top. I use it in the US and it is better then pirate in my opinion. I also use eztv but it hasn't been stable since pirate went down.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

Piratebay is back up and running again now,

• Like 1