Information Please

robert k
Posted
Posted

I think I have some useful advise here. Book the throwaway as far in advance as possible so you can use it as your proof of exit ticket multiple times. :thumbsup:

A multiple entry visa would not absolve you from having an exit ticket so I don't know what you are looking for there?

An interesting point. Do you not need to show an onward ticket dated for travel within 30 days of your arrival in Phils?

Not at all, you just have to have an exit ticket. I arrived last November with a exit ticket for next September. :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I would like to know the best Multi entry visa and I would be most appreciative if anyone can tell me the most painless and cheapest way of doing this,

You have UK listed as your home country so why not apply for a one year multi entry visa at the Philippines Embassy?  http://philembassy-uk.org/consular-matters/visa

http://philembassy-uk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/visaform2a_new.pdf

stopthegreed
Posted
Posted

Thank you all for your help, I think I will just perserver with the throw away flights.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Thank you all for your help, I think I will just perserver with the throw away flights.

:rolleyes: well as Del boy post-2148-0-34503000-1420520363.jpg would say! post-2148-0-27829300-1420520403_thumb.jp  :thumbsup:

Happy Traveling

JP :tiphat:  

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I was under the impression that the 9a visas you get from the Philippine embassies are only good for 1 entry and the different time frames (3months, 6, 9 etc) are the length of time you have to enter the country after the visa is issued. Once you leave the country you start over. I only did it once but that's the way I remember it.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I was under the impression that the 9a visas you get from the Philippine embassies are only good for 1 entry and the different time frames (3months, 6, 9 etc) are the length of time you have to enter the country after the visa is issued. Once you leave the country you start over. I only did it once but that's the way I remember it.

Actually, it is a Multi Entry Visa for 59 days only after that you do as the rest of us Extend it cannot be Renewed.

So you come you stay 10 days then go to HK or Wherever and re-enter on the same Visa Provided it is in the 59 day period.To me a total waste of Money but each to there own I guess.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Are you absolutely sure Mike and Jack?  Because 6 years ago I knew 2 businessmen (thats the keyword) who had the visa JGF refers to.  It is good for a year and you can enter and leave as often as you like but each visit is good for up to 59 days only.  You have to be a certain type of businessman (according to my pals 6 years ago) and they told me at that time that they thought the program was about to be scrapped so it may not be an available visa type any more.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Actually, it is a Multi Entry Visa for 59 days only after that you do as the rest of us Extend it cannot be Renewed.

So you come you stay 10 days then go to HK or Wherever and re-enter on the same Visa Provided it is in the 59 day period.To me a total waste of Money but each to there own I guess.

My reply was for the OPs situation where he would come and go for work

VALIDITY OF VISA: The period of validity of a visa indicates the time within which entry into the
Philippines may be effected. It does not refer to the length of stay in the Philippines. Please note that
for British citizens who are non-immigrant Philippine visa holders, the maximum stay in the
Philippines for each entry is fifty-nine (59) days, regardless of number of allowable entries. For those
visiting the Philippines for more than fifty-nine (59) days, they are advised to secure an extension of
stay with the Bureau of Immigration Office, Magallanes Drive, Port Area, Manila and pay the
necessary immigration fees. Travellers who applied for extension of stay will also have to pay the
Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC) and the corresponding Legal Research Fee (LRF) in the total
amount of P710.00 at the BI counter at the airport upon their departure.

SCHEDULE OF FEES:
 Single entry visa valid for three (3) months from date of issue- £22.00
 Multiple entry visa valid for six (6) months from date of issue- £43.00
 Multiple entry visa valid for one (1) year from date of issue- £65.00

APPLICATION FOR NON-IMMIGRATION VISA

• Like 1