Air Asia From The Gold Coast Australia - Cheap!

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Just scored a return ticket from Coolangatta - Cebu inclusive of a 20kg baggage allowance for $753AUD at a week's notice.  Like most of the their flights it's via Kuala Lumpur but most other airlines are via Singapore anyway so not that much difference.  The price does not include meals on any connections, but the average price on any was about $4-5AUD each.

In light of recent events, looking forward to comments about planes falling out of the sky etc  :cheersty:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Cebu inclusive of a 20kg baggage allowance for $753AUD

Does that include a water landing? Are you guaranteed that is really a return ticket?   :cheersty:

• Like 3

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Ask for a seat in the tail near the black boxes so they look for you first.
:hystery: :hystery: :hystery:
  • Like 1

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Does that include a water landing?
Bring some kind of floatation device!!! I would suggest a surf board :hystery: :cheersty: :hystery:
  • Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
In light of recent events, looking forward to comments about planes falling out of the sky etc
I remember when drag racing and sky diving were dangerous
  • Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
comments about planes falling out of the sky

I'd be worried about still being up there (whispered - alien abductions and blackholes and the like - remember MH370)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

No doubt you already enjoying yourself over there by now Brett, but I recently found out Flyscoot does flights into Manila and Cebu from gold coast, might be worth investigating for next time :)

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

No doubt you already enjoying yourself over there by now Brett, but I recently found out Flyscoot does flights into Manila and Cebu from gold coast, might be worth investigating for next time :)

Back in Aust now Paul, but thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye out for it next time :)

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Crazy thing is, you can book flights Gold Coast to Manila, return. But cannot book Manila to Gold Coast.

Must have something to do with the connecting flight Singapore - MNL not being a Scoot plane?

Found out when I tried to book a direct flight MNL - Gold Coast one way for my girl earlier in the year!