Does Anyone Know Where To Find

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys for all the information ..... I will sure give them a try ....

JGF & MikeB those are some really good tips I'm sure I can make one or both work for me.....

Dave .... while your tip was good for most people I'm sure ..... but for me the less I can use Google the better I like it ... let alone store anything on their websites ..... while I do use Gmail it is very limited and no sensitive material is ever posted on it .... Google is not MY friend .... plus call me old fashion but I don't use any type of Cloud service .... :mocking:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Yet he's got an Android phone...   :hystery:   Ok, Mike, I'll let you in on a secret (though I think I told you this before)...  Android, though considered being invented by Google, was actually written by a company known as Canonical - the same company that does Ubuntu Linux.  The Ubuntu guys were loaned out (contracted through Canonical) to write the Android OS for Google and then kept on retainer for the next several years (possibly still, I'm not sure) to keep things running smoothly.

As for connecting my phone to my computer?  This is one of the reasons I use Linux...  plug the cable in and I see everything...  Want to move it across?  No problem!

:tiphat:  :mocking: