Senior Citizens = (Old F@rts)

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I still have 3 years to go (I turn 57 next month) but it might be a problem for me when i am 60... Last week a girl in the bakery i go to thought i was only later 20s... Another one thought i was in my 30s... I laughing told this to the hotel staff... And found out they all thought I was late 30s to maybe 40!

I don't see it... Just look at my profile pic!

:D

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
I don't see it... Just look at my profile pic!

Your profile pic came out in 1969. We are not sure of the relationship between you, Bert, and Ernie.

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
I still have 3 years to go (I turn 57 next month) but it might be a problem for me when i am 60... Last week a girl in the bakery i go to thought i was only later 20s... Another one thought i was in my 30s... I laughing told this to the hotel staff... And found out they all thought I was late 30s to maybe 40!

Keep tight hold of your wallet Bob :tiphat:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Last week a girl in the bakery i go to thought i was only later 20s... Another one thought i was in my 30s..

Its what they do here.  Is there anyone here who has not been told by a filipino (male or female) that he looks much, much younger than his actual age?  They call it bola bola.

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Last week a girl in the bakery i go to thought i was only later 20s... Another one thought i was in my 30s..

Its what they do here.  Is there anyone here who has not been told by a filipino (male or female) that he looks much, much younger than his actual age?  They call it bola bola.

Just looked up bola bola suprise suprise...bola bola recipe - Google Search

So left guessing what's for desert..... :as-if:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Just looked up bola bola

I cannot find the definition on line either but filipinas of my acquaintance use the word bola bola like we would use the words 'flattering bull sh**'

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
I cannot find the definition on line either but filipinas of my acquaintance use the word bola bola like we would use the words 'flattering bull sh**'

That's my impression too.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Chris, just for the record exactly what SM mall department store was this swim wear tryout area located? I'm just curious not that I would visit or and all. 

Don't forget to take your "Official Fit Checker" ID badge with you!

• Like 2

Curley
Posted
Posted

Yes, they have the senior citizens/pregnant ladies lines here in Colombia as well as in all government offices. I was in the land registry, went to the window and the grumpy lady told me to come back in an hour or two as she had a pile of papers to enter into the system, I pointed to the notice to remind her and she asked me what it said. On reading it out to her she served me. Hmm perhaps there are upsides to getting old.

Bola bola? In Thailand they say bagwan translated iot means Sweet mouth.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Chris, just for the record exactly what SM mall department store was this swim wear tryout area located? I'm just curious not that I would visit or and all. 

Don't forget to take your "Official Fit Checker" ID badge with you!

Due to my lack of good manners and keen interest in the swimwear dept I have been told by STMBO  :angry:  that in future I can stay at home :buttkick:  (yippee) when she goes shopping, so it's not all bad news :thumbsup:

• Like 1