Who Will Win Miss Universe Sunday?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Masterchef Jake is still on leave so we will have to carry on without his expert opinion. 

Mary Jean Lastimosa Philippines lovely like always but someday can't we please have a Filipina who is not biracial? 

Mary-Jean-Lastimosa-Miss-Universe-2014-S

miss_universe_33.jpg?f6683a

miss_universe_27.jpg?f6683a

Miss GB has a facial tick?

miss_universe_23.jpg?f6683a

Sexy%2BPinay%2BPartygoer4.jpgSome natural Filipinas all lovely.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

No, you may not!

The cross breeding is essential to get the necessary long legs! That is for international beauty pageants, where skin colour is irrelevant. For domestic consumption the Caucasian or Japanese genes are required to lighten the skin tone...

Once the genes are in the system, then unless they are recessive they will recur.

I will support Ms Lastimosa, of course.

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Oh, last pic; second from the left, in the mauve bikini, please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I see that Manny Pacquiao is one of the judges.

That is not good for Ms Lastimosa as he will presumably be inhibited from voting for her.

Incidentally I see she is 27 which is quite old for a beauty pageant contestant, but which may help with the interview bits.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have just had a chat with this one (12.5% Spanish - a great grandmother) and we are going to support Miss Philippines because of her great age of 27!

Down with ageism in beauty pageants!

IMG_3771_zpsdcd382bf.jpg

(I did think about a bikini picture - but I decided I would prefer to remain alive..)

Oh sod it - you only die once...

photo_zpsfc00ada5.png

Edited by Methersgate

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I have just had a chat with this one (12.5% Spanish - a great grandmother) and we are going to support Miss Philippines because of her great age of 27!

Down with ageism in beauty pageants!

IMG_3771_zpsdcd382bf.jpg

Clearly we have a winner!

LOL, my wife has a Spanish Great Grandmother as well. Many of my Mother in laws Escano family are Filipino-Spanish.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
No, you may not! The cross breeding is essential to get the necessary long legs!

There are many tall ones here in Negros, at least 5'8" in slippers. With all the talk of foreigners of any nationality fathering a baby with a Filipina, it is the face that they are referring to, not the legs. The nose, lips, eyes, chin, cheek bones and color of the kano  combines with the Filipina that is seen as beauty. There must be millions of 100% Filipina females between ages of 18 to 30 to choose from. The grass is greener on the other side.

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Mary Jean Lastimosa Philippines lovely like always but someday can't we please have a Filipina who is not biracial?

Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 2011 looks Filipino.  I think her name is Janine Tuginon.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Miss Janine Tuginon

janinetugonon_1.jpg

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 2011 looks Filipino. I think her name is Janine Tuginon.

Correction to my previous post.  The last name is Tugonon and the year was 2012.