Who Will Win Miss Universe Sunday?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Watching now.  I have ruled out Canada after seeing their country costume.   This is just as bad or worse than the USA transformers costume last year.  What the h-e-double hockey sticks are they thinking when they choose these?  Early disqualification?   :bash:  :bash:  :bash:

post-1784-0-39805200-1422238755_thumb.jp

:1 (103):  :1 (103):  :1 (103):

post-1784-0-19443200-1422239531_thumb.jp

This fine lady could beat either of them after they showed off those costumes!

post-1784-0-99484100-1422239612_thumb.jp

Or even cute little Charice with her angelic voice and latest look!

post-1784-0-68600000-1422239681_thumb.jp

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Being of above average intelligence, with  a well developed since of self preservation. In over 20 years of marriage I have never once show any interest or expressed any opinion on any beauty contest what so ever. At least where it might be observed. :lol:

• Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Being of above average intelligence, with  a well developed since of self preservation. In over 20 years of marriage I have never once show any interest or expressed any opinion on any beauty contest what so ever. At least where it might be observed. :lol:

Abby had me watching this morning, and we were chatting about the fact that the stretch view on the widescreen TV makes them all look fatter and makes their butts look huge!  I asked to change the aspect ratio back to normal.

Denied.

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

I never get this! K makes an informed assessment of each girl and likes to discuss their strong and weak points. She does the same when "people watching" in a mall or restaurant, and even in a girlie bar!

(For the record, she and her sisters and cousins all agreed that Miss Jamaica should have won!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
jpbago
Posted
Posted

Mary Jean Lastimosa Philippines lovely like always but someday can't we please have a Filipina who is not biracial?

Not this year. Pia Wurtzbach, a 25 year old Filipino-German, was selected last night for Miss Universe Philippines.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

To be honest, I find many of the pageant entrants too plastic looking... I prefer a fresher cleaner look... I absolutely prefer the look of my Special Someone over any of the girls on the pageant!!! I think she's got me hooked... Hehe!

:D

• Like 2