Posted
Posted

At any rate, a great advance on: 

"Well, what's the matter?"  :tiphat:

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

I reason with my girl. I layed the groundwork that communication was essential to a relationship, right? So whenever she won't talk, we are then not currently in a relationship and I will do whatever I want. What I want will be basically nothing, catching up on reading, surfing the web uninterrupted but she can never be absolutely sure of that. :tiphat:

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Oh Lord, we beseech thee, let not this TAMPO last unto tomorrow. Let our ministrations and butt kissings temper thou angry filipina, that we may live in peace and not sleep on the “Couch of Shame” another night. Please let our pleadings to never drink of the Red Horse on a Wednesday be received and forgiven. Knowest thou and even I, that thou filipina is always correct and never wrong and I most sincerely apologize for my transgressions. Letest thou holy filipina speakest to us once again, so that we may marvel in her great knowledge. Peace be to thine house and even mine, amen.

:rolleyes:  :)  Sounds to me like you are in some kind of Trouble with the Little Lady my Friend  :lol:

Morning All

JP :tiphat:  :morning1:

• Like 2

forget_it
Posted
Posted

The Tampo Gods have been appeased. This morning all is normal :)

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:dance:  If my SO Starts  with all the Lip and eyebrow thing  it's what any decent Brit would do " Go Down the Pub" post-2148-0-39406800-1422502836.jpg My Phone rings within Minuets. :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 4