Need A Pressure Canner? Any Ideas?

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, I need to find a pressure canner similar to the one shown below. Anybody have any idea where I can find one in the Philippines? Thanks a lot.

post-2837-0-35954500-1423676391_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

I know what you mean - there are some very good kitchen equipment shops in Makati, (anywhere that offers you three sizes of fish kettle is good!) but that wont be much help in Davao!

• Like 1

Hesalright
Posted
Posted

Hi guys, I need to find a pressure canner similar to the one shown below. Anybody have any idea where I can find one in the Philippines? Thanks a lot.

attachicon.gif660065.jpg

If you want to buy online then you can try lazada.com.ph   Iv'e seen Pressure cookers on there before

• Like 2

forget_it
Posted
Posted

They have them in SM Appliances, if you have an SM mall near you.

• Like 1

fred
Posted
Posted

I bought a cheapo Chinese aluminium one here for about 1k, 2 years ago..

Use it every other day..Still works good!

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Try and Contact Sonjack if you can maybe by PM he bought one Not too long ago, I am pretty sure he said Locally to Him so they are about. As far as I am aware, he is happy with it.

I am sure he will not mind me telling you this  :unsure:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

insite
Posted
Posted

Plenty choice from outlets in Uyanguren - ( China Town ) - Davao.

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

I think you guys are all referring to "pressure cookers." Pressure canners are not the same thing. Pressure canners can cook at a specific pressure for an extended period of time. No way to set pressure with a regular pressure cooker. thanks

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I saw one on San Pedro St about 2 months ago. It was at one of the small appliance stores just after City Hall and on the other side of the street. I believe Ace Hardware may have one but I doubt if the Ace at SM Ecoland has it in stock. Or, as others suggested, try over in Chinatown...

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Anybody here ordered from ebay in AMerica? I saw some there, but am not sure how it would work shipping the canner to the Philippines.

• Like 1