It Will Never Happen.................

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

If you think a snail ,moves slow, wait for corruption to slow down.

:unsure: Of Course all this will change, when Duerte gets Elected President. :no: My thoughts exactly. :rolleyes:  Oops there I go again, talking to myself :rolleyes:  BUT at least I listen  :hystery:

JP :tiphat:

You must not have read that Duterte is offering the head of the MILF a welcome to Davao. There are already many Ampatuan members in and around Davao. Just a matter of time now for violence. 

I won't be here when it happens.

Whilst it is perfectly true that the Ampatuan family owns a few highly-priced properties in Davao City, none of them actually lives here but most are rented-out. Free market forces at work.

Duterte is a pragmatist - "keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Markham, you have to quit believing in Godfather quotes.  You don't invite a snake into your home to keep an eye on it.  ( you keep it at a safe distance)

Think about it.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Markham, you have to quit believing in Godfather quotes. 

To use your example, a snake in your terrarium is safer than a snake in the grass.  And to show my support for Godfather quotes I will add:

“Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.” 

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Markham, you have to quit believing in Godfather quotes. 

To use your example, a snake in your terrarium is safer than a snake in the grass.  And to show my support for Godfather quotes I will add:

“Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.” 

I don't "hate" anyone and I don't "judge" others.  I do not believe every cute quote I read or hear, either.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I don't "hate" anyone and I don't "judge" others.  I do not believe every cute quote I read or hear, either.

Ah, but this reads like you do believe that the 'cute quotes' are directed at you personally and I can assure you they are not.  What I will direct at you is a suggestion that you read what is written and then take from it what your intellect intuits as useful.  Disregard the rest.

• Like 2

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

the problem is for every new law or regulation there is someone who figures a way to use to their advantage

• Like 2