You Know You're Really In Trouble When.......

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

mine s she gets this look and there is no mistaking she upset and a quiet whispered come here with a motion of her hand with finger pointing down,

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Use of my Christian name indicates that things are really seriously bad,

When the wife uses your first name, its like when you were a little boy and you Mother called you using your first, MIDDLE and last name.................you new it was time to put a book down the back of your pants because you just knew a paddling was coming :th_unfair:  

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

She doesn't employ the "tampo" method, will very rarely raise her voice, but all that anger gets channeled into the "look".  It's enough to give anyone the shivers - I mean anyone! She uses it sparingly, but people who have been at the receiving end do their best never to see it again.

• Like 2

jpbago
Posted
Posted

mine s she gets this look and there is no mistaking she upset and a quiet whispered come here with a motion of her hand with finger pointing down,

And then she says: "Roll over."

• Like 1

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

The finger pointing down is one I haven't seen her do.  Might it have something to do with how their parents called them over when they were misbehaving?

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
And then she says: "Roll over."
Woof. :th_thimage_265775: :help56:
  • Like 1

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

the first time I was there to meet first time we went to her mothers I mmetion pork belly so on the way there we stopped at meat market , she picked out some and she only had a big bill the girl behind counter said she d have to get chnge and set someone to get it. hen she proceeded trying to sell her more stuff we ana bought some magic sarap seas, and just turned aroundoning so the she tried to sell more stuff to her then ana just turned her bck to her didn t say a word jst crossed her arms, well that girl was out from behind the counter apologizing and giving her the change, ana counted her change and said thanks. there was something very regal about it. that was the moment I fell for her. I wonder if th was some royal blood in her linage'

• Like 2