Poping Off

zardoz
Posted
Posted

I will be cremated. I've already discussed this with my lovely fiancee and she is fine with it. The bulk of my ashes will be cast over the sea, with a tiny portion put into a necklace for my wife to keep near her if she wishes. :)

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

$7000 gets you turned into a diamond.........nice for her to ware and not worry witch way to wind is blowing on the boat.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
I wrote a humorous piece about our discussion on this subject:

So what decision did you come to then Davewe......that's the burning question. :hystery:

Edited by Kuya John

Thomas
Posted
Posted
but what happens to your body
Cremetation is common in Phils.

Since you're dead you will neither know nor care. At first I thought you were asking about the afterlife  :no: . There isn't one by the way.

Don't be sure of that   :)

There are many scam mediums, but there are TV programs from e g USA, Australia and Sweden, where mediums tell things they had no chance to know about common people. NOT to a big group, where "everything" would be true for someone in the group, but to single families. Some of them have tested the mediums by giving FALSE information to the program leaders to fool them to tell that too the mediums, and sometimes the mediums have told things, which not even the spouse knew,

I plan to come back and joke some with people   :mocking:   and keep an eye on my family.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

You will continue to be useful after you are dead.

Krian has a cough; K consulted the local quack doctor  who advised burning a candle on an ancestor's grave. Not particular as to which ancestor, so K selected the nearer of the two cemeteries that contain ancestors.

You will of course continue to host the family on All Soul's Day...

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

rw191010
Posted
Posted

I am working a last will and testament to cover that. I am debating cremation or burial at the Clark Cemetery. 

You could be cremated and then buried at Clark.  I'm considering that.

zardoz
Posted
Posted

$7000 gets you turned into a diamond.........nice for her to ware and not worry witch way to wind is blowing on the boat.

I like this idea! But surely the diamond is worth less than the 7K it took to make it  :(   I'd rather risk a gust of wind sending me up peoples noses and put any extra money into her pocket to carry on with her young life :)  I'll be long gone when I am gone... money will help her more than a rock of compromised value.

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Krian has a cough; K consulted the local quack doctor
Close to the new International airport between Cagayan the Oro and Iligan there is a doctor NAMED Kuack   :lol:
  • Like 2