Crack Down On Car Registration Starts Today

Thomas
Posted
Posted

So they will only be unchristian to all people with old cars?...

From what I understand (according to our insurance lady who does our registration and stuff) the new plates only applies to new cars. I keep asking the question if I get new plates for my ole beater and keep getting a no and am told not to worry about it. Car is currently registered with current stamp. So if I get pulled over, arrested and car confiscated I will let everyone know (as soon as I get out of prison, and can walk or take a tricycle to the nearest internet café that is :tiphat: )

Oh.  Have they solved the OLD problem where they had decided to REPLACE the plates on OLD cars, but they were much delayed with deliver them?

(Last time I heared of it was a year or so ago, when they were much delayed, and I haven't heared it's solved.)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

(Last time I heared of it was a year or so ago, when they were much delayed, and I haven't heared it's solved.)

Thomas it is not solved yet, we are still waiting for our new plates paid for 7 months ago.

Many I hear have waited longer. :rolleyes:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Thomas it is not solved yet, we are still waiting for our new plates paid for 7 months ago.

Many I hear have waited longer. :rolleyes:

So the new decision is OBVIOUSLY REDICIOULS   :1 (103):   - except for the deciders  :mocking:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So the new decision is OBVIOUSLY REDICIOULS      - except for the deciders 

:rolleyes:  Nothing new there then is There?  :no:  Cart before the Horse comes to mind post-2148-0-70550700-1428018911_thumb.gi

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
So the new decision is OBVIOUSLY REDICIOULS

Well Thomas, at least they have identified a problem and are trying to correct it :cheersty:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well Thomas, at least they have identified a problem and are trying to correct it

Have they though? and are they? because 45 days after re- registering is nothing like (7 months for me and 1 year for a mate of mine)  they have stated and the Window sticker is still a Joke. I don't mean to be negative but what else can I say

http://www.gov.ph/2015/01/04/lto-time-to-change-old-license-plates/

New car or Old, it just is not happening.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
New car or Old, it just is not happening

Oh I agree Jack,,,100%. But in my ole army days we would say that identifying the problem is the hardest part of the problem.

Saw an interview the other day on CCN Philippines (been meaning to post about it if members don't know about it yet). They were talking about this subject and traffic as a whole. The guest stated that the biggest problem here in almost all levels of government is the lack of "institutional knowledge" In other words when a new mayor comes in he brings all his crony's with him, and projects get drop, forgotten or mismanaged.

My street is a perfect example, one of our neighbors was some type of housing authority guy with city hall, new mayor came in, he got sacked and his next door neighbor got the same job under the new administration. (different political party) but did they talk? exchange notes? get a incoming brief? NOPE!!! All that really happened is that the shirt color of the ladies sweeping the streets  changed :morning1:  :1 (103):  :bash: .

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

So the new decision is OBVIOUSLY REDICIOULS

Well Thomas, at least they have identified a problem and are trying to correct it :cheersty:

By writing tickets to the car owners, who CAN'T solve them, because LTO haven't solved it??!!    :) 

The problem has been KNOWN a year, so they write the tickets to WRONG people  :bash:  

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

But in my ole army days we would say that identifying the problem is the hardest part of the problem.

Already Identified methinks by the ladies Quoted under, 

All that really happened is that the shirt color of the ladies sweeping the streets  changed      .

They see more things happening on the Streets than anyone.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1