Quality Genuine Massage

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Will be in Manila for a few days in a week. I have chronic back condition, worse after a long

flight. Will be staying in outer Makati. Where can I get a proper massage from a qualified

person without any nonsense please.

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Wherever I've been in the Phils the storefront massage places have been completely law-abiding. No happy endings. The wife & I like the Nuat Thai chain of massage joints. I've been dissatisfied with only one of them, when there was far too much noise at one in Tagbilaran.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Wherever I've been in the Phils the storefront massage places have been completely law-abiding. No happy endings.

My experience has been different but I have noticed that if you go to a storefront in a high traffic area and act straight laced then you seldom get more than a great massage.

• Like 1

SNIXX
Posted
Posted

Makati Palace Hotel Spa.

Worth just walking in and determining for yourself. Western standard quality and totally legitimate, at least when I was there.

• Like 2

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Agree with all the above, you go into the spas in high traffic areas you get nothing out of turn, home service ones is where you're more likely to get offered more than you bargained for! I had a great massage a couple of weeks back in a small spa just off makati ave and close by tune hotel called D' Gren Spa, a girl called Luz was excellent as I have some back issues myself

I can pass on her number if you want it, I'll be going back there this week as it's been a tough couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I thought a happy ending was when you got a good massage and paid a reasonable price at the end. Must be the sheltered life I have lead.  :)

• Like 4

chris49
Posted
Posted

I thought a happy ending was when you got a good massage and paid a reasonable price at the end. Must be the sheltered life I have lead.  :)

A massage is a massage. Not quite like in Thailand, but I suppose it's similar. In Thailand it's assumed you are going in for the extra's, but here in the Phillipines it is a negotiation between you and the girl. And some establishments don't allow the hanky panky part.

In a small gym or spa, not in a high rent district like Quezon Ave...400-500 per hour with a decent tip to the girl. (A friend told me :no: )

I don't live in QC now, but I found it quite good value to extend that for an extra hour=800, and the tip would be similar, 200-300, but my "friend" says that's excessive.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted

Will be in Manila for a few days in a week. I have chronic back condition, worse after a long

flight. Will be staying in outer Makati. Where can I get a proper massage from a qualified

person without any nonsense please.

Mogo. We are working on it full time here. My bank manager, a cycling friend, is suggesting one on the small private hospitals where you can see a physiotherapist.

In Manila, I really don't like your chances on a very short stay. But perhaps the hotel could suggest something. Most small hotels do have "in room" massage, but I think stay away from that one.

Petey
Posted
Posted

I have been to Bali Bliss Day in Spa a few times.

Here is their FaceBook page. Gives prices. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bali-Bliss-day-and-nail-spa/127565490629218

They give a really good honest massage without any side orders - not that i was asking mind. They have a varity of oils that you can choose from. I highly reccomend the hot stone massage. Its amazing on my lower back where i get pains. The massage lasts about 1.5hrs. Highly reccomend you try them out. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Mike In Canada
Posted
Posted

SOFITEL PHILIPPINE PLAZA MANILA HOTEL

They not only have the best buffet in all of Asia, they have a great spa.

http://www.accorhotels.com/photos/6308_sp_01_p_1024x768.jpg

• Like 1