Ex-Pat Club Meeting?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

A few of us meet in Dumaguete about one time per month. Nothing fancy just a few drinks and a chat.

And we try and tell the truth (As we see it) a_true_story_1684335.jpg

JP :tiphat:  :thumbsup:

• Like 5

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

I love German food, I lived in a place Called Babenhausen, between Darmstater and Ashaffenburg, (sorry about the spelling) been a while. Had a band there for three years, traveled around playing Em and NCO clubs, doing the beer feast circuit. Back then it was 4 to one exchange rate. I tore some German food up, and drank enough beer to float back to the states when I was done.

• Like 3

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I like German food too. I was stationed there as a squaddie for four years in the mid 70's. When I was in UdonThani, Thailand, there was a German guy that had his own pig and herb farm and restaurant. He made great wurst and salami and proper German black bread.

There is an English guy I know here that makes good english sausages and bacon. Will have to search out a Deutche expat in my area!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Ynot
Posted
Posted

i just like food! 

But what about meet ups, maybe admin can put up a calendar on the site and people can list the dates they will be in country if not already in country.  And from there you could organise a meet if you wished.  Just a thought

• Like 1