Cebu City....looking For A Few Things

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Looks like you will have missed this one.

THE world's largest floating bookstore is now in Cebu and ready to welcome the public aboard the vessel starting at 1 p.m. today.
The MV Logos Hope, which arrived in Cebu yesterday morning, will be docked at the Malacañang sa Sugbo berth in Pier 1 until May 29.
The world-traveling vessel, operated by German charity group GBA (Good Books for All), carries some 5,000 titles at affordable prices. They cover a range of subjects including science, sports, hobbies, cookery, arts, medicine, languages and philosophy.

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Looks like you will have missed this one.

THE world's largest floating bookstore is now in Cebu and ready to welcome the public aboard the vessel starting at 1 p.m. today.
The MV Logos Hope, which arrived in Cebu yesterday morning, will be docked at the Malacañang sa Sugbo berth in Pier 1 until May 29.
The world-traveling vessel, operated by German charity group GBA (Good Books for All), carries some 5,000 titles at affordable prices. They cover a range of subjects including science, sports, hobbies, cookery, arts, medicine, languages and philosophy.

I wonder if they have electronic or downloadable copies?

:mocking:  :attention:  :rolleyes:

Edited by i am bob
doubled the quote