Cops Raid Pampanga Cybersex Den

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted

07/23/2009

Police on Wednesday arrested a mother and her daughter for maintaining a cybersex den in Angeles City, Pampanga province. Senior Inspector Myrna Latorre, chief of the Pampanga police's children and women's desk unit, identified the cybersex operators as Josephine and Segundinan Caliste. A police team led by Latorre arrested the suspects during a raid at their cybersex den in Barangay Pandan around 4 p.m. The policewoman said they caught a minor in the act of having a live sex chat with a customer when they barged into the sex den. She said three more minor females were rescued from the cybersex den. She added that the four females are relatives of the suspects. Latorre said the suspects told them that a certain "Mulawin" pays them P6,000 a month to maintain the cybersex den. Seized during the raid were one dildo (sex toy) and 2 sets of personal computers. Latorre said they will file various criminal charges against the Calistes.
Source: abs-cbn

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
07/23/2009
Police on Wednesday arrested a mother and her daughter for maintaining a cybersex den in Angeles City, Pampanga province. Senior Inspector Myrna Latorre, chief of the Pampanga police's children and women's desk unit, identified the cybersex operators as Josephine and Segundinan Caliste. A police team led by Latorre arrested the suspects during a raid at their cybersex den in Barangay Pandan around 4 p.m. The policewoman said they caught a minor in the act of having a live sex chat with a customer when they barged into the sex den. She said three more minor females were rescued from the cybersex den. She added that the four females are relatives of the suspects. Latorre said the suspects told them that a certain "Mulawin" pays them P6,000 a month to maintain the cybersex den. Seized during the raid were one dildo (sex toy) and 2 sets of personal computers. Latorre said they will file various criminal charges against the Calistes.
That is really sick, a mother no less. :thumbsup: What a nice thing to teach her daughter.I am sure glad they explained what a dildo is. lol :thumbsup:

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)
07/23/2009
That is really sick, a mother no less. :thumbsup: What a nice thing to teach her daughter.I am sure glad they explained what a dildo is. lol :thumbsup:
I wonder if the police will dust it for prints?...hehehehe Edited by jamesmusslewhite

Bruce
Posted
Posted
07/23/2009
Police on Wednesday arrested a mother and her daughter for maintaining a cybersex den in Angeles City, Pampanga province.Senior Inspector Myrna Latorre, chief of the Pampanga police's children and women's desk unit, identified the cybersex operators as Josephine and Segundinan Caliste.A police team led by Latorre arrested the suspects during a raid at their cybersex den in Barangay Pandan around 4 p.m.The policewoman said they caught a minor in the act of having a live sex chat with a customer when they barged into the sex den.She said three more minor females were rescued from the cybersex den. She added that the four females are relatives of the suspects.Latorre said the suspects told them that a certain "Mulawin" pays them P6,000 a month to maintain the cybersex den.Seized during the raid were one dildo (sex toy) and 2 sets of personal computers.Latorre said they will file various criminal charges against the Calistes.
I wonder if the police will dust it for prints?...hehehehe
Actually, what will be interesting is if the police take the IP server information and forward it to a 'real' police investigator who backs it out to the viewers of the underage girls and then sends that data to the local police departments in the area where the viewing customers live. I am sure glad I only frequent the granny sites....... SugarwareZ-007.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Great idea Bruce!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
07/23/2009
Police on Wednesday arrested a mother and her daughter for maintaining a cybersex den in Angeles City, Pampanga province.Senior Inspector Myrna Latorre, chief of the Pampanga police's children and women's desk unit, identified the cybersex operators as Josephine and Segundinan Caliste.A police team led by Latorre arrested the suspects during a raid at their cybersex den in Barangay Pandan around 4 p.m.The policewoman said they caught a minor in the act of having a live sex chat with a customer when they barged into the sex den.She said three more minor females were rescued from the cybersex den. She added that the four females are relatives of the suspects.Latorre said the suspects told them that a certain "Mulawin" pays them P6,000 a month to maintain the cybersex den.Seized during the raid were one dildo (sex toy) and 2 sets of personal computers.Latorre said they will file various criminal charges against the Calistes.
What a nice thing to teach her daughter
Now Now,it said that the den was owned by a mother and daughter team,as there is not much information it could be that the daughter is 35 years old and the mother is the cleaner.As for the minors,might not even be minors.At least they were "rescued" from the dreaded dildo

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
07/23/2009
They were sharing one? Eeewwwww

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
At least they were "rescued" from the dreaded dildo
I wonder if they had to wrestle it away from the one who had it. SugarwareZ-007.gif

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

I'm wondering how they got it away from the female cop who snagged it..If they did at all....She could be hiding the evidence right now.....in a warm comfy place.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well the more I think about it... Sounds like mom and daughter (35) might be a lot of fun.... too bad I am in Florida or I might think about bailing them out..... SugarwareZ-007.gif I have always respected enterprising / working women....... hehehehehe