Dumaguete

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sorry tried to post photo link it didn't work

Have a look at the last two tutorials at this post. http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/9938-basic-posting-tutorial/?p=47491

What you do is download the image to your own computer then go through the process of uploading to a post and adding it to the post. If you are taking the image from a website then you right click on the image and select "Save Image as" then a box will open asking you where to save it on your computer.

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just to add to the above post. The problem with posting images by links is that sometimes the site disappears that host the image for whatever reason and that leaves a broken link on the forum. Look at Jack's signature where the image has gone (at the time of this post) because the site is suspended or the domain name bill has not been paid. That's why it's best to upload and allow the forum to host the image.

:thumbsup:

MJFrost
Posted
Posted

After 4 visits to the Phils, I'll be moving to Dumaguete in September and looking for a rental in Valencia. At a minimum it looks like a great first base.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

After a recent very near miss at 7pm with one of the many crazies there,

:unsure: Ahhh! Come on RBM lets be fair, there are crazies everywhere in the PI not just Dumaguete.

I think we all realize you don't like it but others  need to make up their own minds, wouldn't you agree?  :thumbsup:

Jack with respect I do not agree. I am able to drawer on a wealth of travel experience within the Philippines. Dumagete certainly has far more crazies than any other city of a similar size that I have experienced. Having no traffic lights certainly adds to the confusion.

People certainly do need to make their own mind, ( see I agree here) but having both positive and negative comments shou.d assist this process. As my post stated, in this writers opinion there are wonderful areas very close to Dumaguete. For the out door minded person, paradise awaits. In fact if one was living in Valencia one could shop in the hyper Mart and hardly ever set foot in the city.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

In fact if one was living in Valencia one could shop in the hyper Mart and hardly ever set foot in the city.

:thumbsup:  Point taken 

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2