How Trusting Is Your Filipina Wife Or Gf?

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Jealousy was an issue with her in the beginning. Now it seems to have tapered off and she's maturing in that area.

I was the one that needed maturing.  She has always had many more male friends than female friends (she finds men a lot less complicated), which was a source of worry for me. 

One day, she sat me down and very matter-of-factly told me that jealousy is a waste of energy.  She had her male friends long before she met me, and for as long as they stayed just friends as they had always been, there was no cause for concern.  My jealousy, if left unchecked, would just eat away at me and at our relationship.

I listened.  Twenty-five years later, I am so very, very glad that I did.

• Like 5

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

So far she has not shown any jealousy. Now whether she trust me or not.... is another matter ha ha. 

But I can see why a lot of the women would have issues.  We can be at the mall, arm in arm, and girls flirt with me.  If the situation were reversed - I would none to happy.

She knows I like to look.  She will even point some out to me sometimes. (either a super slutty dress or crazy shoes)    :tiphat:

• Like 4

kalibojerry
Posted
Posted

I have been with my sweetheart almost 3 years now here in the Philippines  and what I went thru in Thailand I have to say we have built trust  with each other and we trust each other she has all ways been open with me if there is some thing she does not like we talk about it what I like about her is that she does not hold back on anything so yes I trust her when you talk to each other and are open you can trust if you stop talking then there is no trust 

• Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Hmm. K has always maintained that she trusts me, even to the extent of telling a bunch of men at a party in her house to take me to "that bar you all go to" (the local "KTV-Disco") to prove it.

However, one day we were staying in an hotel in Subic and, she having gone out for something, she returned and found something she did not recognise in the room and practically went ballistic. I was eventually able to prove that the item's owner was, in fact, Herself!  

• Like 4

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Yes, trust is earned.  But it's also demanded.  My wife, like almost all Filipinas, had bad experiences trying to date the local boys....so she was a bit wary of giving too much trust to me.  But while I earned it, I also made it clear that I'm a grown man, can take care of myself, and actually enjoy solitude, sometimes.  In other words, I didn't give her an option...she had to either trust me, or not.  It might sound uncaring or crude, but a man has to establish his boundaries and expectations.  It's worked out good for us.  

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

In my case we have been married for a very long time we have a loving trusting relationship. My wife is a bit insecure when I am alone in Philippines. She only worries if I'm out after dark saying its my safety that concerns her. 

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

In general, it is my observation that Filipina's tend to be more clingy than western and Thai girls. I know I will have to look extra hard to find one that will allow me some space (man cave time).

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

:bash: I close my eyes next to mine every night.

:unsure: guess I trust her a lot

:cheersty: 

• Like 2