Lets Cut Your Nails

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I have never ever been to get my nails cut,painted or what ever they do to them, but since being married to Ems i have never felt or looked so good,

My hair is trimmed and like i have said hands and feet are trimmed and massaged, but i do have to say a big NO to them being painted, 

So are your nails trimmed and painted too, or do you have to do them yourselves

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So are your nails trimmed and painted too,

Yes! but Colourless the nail polish/varnish Strengthens them and keeps out more of the daily Grime we can pick up here. :thumbsup:

JP  :tiphat:

• Like 3

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I've never, ever had any type of manicure until coming here. Now my wife does them every couple weeks. She does the clear stuff on my toes but not on my hands. I do notice many guys here though have thier nails painted.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I do notice many guys here though have thier nails painted.

Of course Richie but there are guys & there are GUYS post-2148-0-46704500-1440231471.png

JP

• Like 5

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I was used to trimming my fingernails with my teeth. Now, my wife doesn't let me. I miss that. I like chewing my nails. I can't reach my feet so I let her trim toenails anytime she wants. Comes with a foot massage.

Easy to get spoiled here. 

• Like 2

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

Used to get ridiculed by friends for having a mani and pedi............ but why cant a guy pamper himself to!  I must say used to do it myself pre Filipina though

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

For 120 pesos every two or three weeks?? My friends back home can say what ever they like. It keeps the wife happy, so there :thumbsup:

• Like 3

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

its the little womans way of taking care of the man she loves and showing him off to her friends !! :thumbsup:

nails manicured every weekend,haircut every month, clothes ironed, having to wear matching T shirts etc etc :lol:  

But if you love her then of course its " yes darling ! "

isnt it nice being treated like a King ?

• Like 5

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

It definitely took some getting used to having a woman pick out my clothes, tell the barber how to cut my hair, do my nails and even clean my nose. Yes, you read that correctly. My wife occasionally looks up my nose to see if there is anything she needs to clean out.

I have grown to love most of these things though I really don't like the nose thing especially in public. [emoji15]

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Oh and if anyone wants to question my MANHOOD for getting Mani/Pedis?

I will meet you at dawn for cigars and cocktail umbrellas :hystery:

• Like 3