Do They Do What That Said They Will Do Our Other Halves I Mean?)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-68165100-1444099530.gif OK so, this should be an easy one but I doubt it very much.

We all have little problems on day to day things, The Language Barrier being Blamed for many things. To me That should be no Bar from Understanding things in this day and Age. Two (2) Little Niggles for me Today That could if left Turn Silly and end up with the Face thing, that don't cut with me at times.

1. Daughter continually sits right in my View of the TV when we have an 8 Eater Dining Table, Now that's Trivial you may say, No! because I am asked what this is or what that is when the News is on. Then I moan because I can't Answer because I can't see the TV to see what they are Talking about.  OH! I will talk to TM about it. Blah, Blah,Blah, Narda. 

2. Wife moans the Maid has not done things she asks her to do. ( the girl never looks for work) OH! says wife but you are here, Yep! I am here and she is down the Shop 2 or three times a week sometimes twice a day for Load.Guaranteed, If I look for the maid, she is on the Phone with a family Problem,( Not My problem)

So says Wife I will have a Word

:hystery:  Blah, Blah, Blah, Narda 

Do any others suffer this, Your Other Half saying they will deal with things because the help just Don't listen to us, (Nor the Kids for that matter) Then they Don't and when it is mentioned again we are always Moaning. Now I have always said if you don't want me to moan, Please do Not give me things to moan about.

If you say you will deal with it Please Deal with it because if you don't I Will and you may may not like the Way I will deal with it.

That"s me What about anyone else?

Jackpost-2148-0-37480000-1444100607.png (Grumpy because The Gardner has not Turned in again and a job 1/2 done from Yesterday and I can hear the Maid on the Phone. :1 (103): )

CebuBound
Posted
Posted

1. Daughter sits blocking your view of TV.

A.  Turn off the TV and make dinner time family time. Ask your daughter how her day was for her.

B.  Get a new daughter.

C.  Get rid of the table and chairs and eat on the floor like Thais do. Tell your daughter you're giving her an international education.         Don't put the table and chairs back until she learns not to sit in your way. Show her who's boss.

2. Maid is lazy.

A.  Get rid of the maid and tell your wife to do the work. Tell her you're saving the maid money for beer. Show her who's boss, also.

B.  Stay single. We single guys don't have these problems. I would have told you if you would have asked soon enough.

Cheers.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

1. Daughter sits blocking your view of TV.

A.  Turn off the TV and make dinner time family time. Ask your daughter how her day was for her.

B.  Get a new daughter.

C.  Get rid of the table and chairs and eat on the floor like Thais do. Tell your daughter you're giving her an international education.         Don't put the table and chairs back until she learns not to sit in your way. Show her who's boss.

2. Maid is lazy.

A.  Get rid of the maid and tell your wife to do the work. Tell her you're saving the maid money for beer. Show her who's boss, also.

B.  Stay single. We single guys don't have these problems. I would have told you if you would have asked soon enough.

Cheers.

Noted and relaid to the BOSS see what she says later :hystery:

Jack  :mocking:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
Noted and relaid to the BOSS see what she says later

And if you never come back to the forum, we will send flowers.... :dance:

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
 Get rid of the table and chairs and eat on the floor like Thais do. Tell your daughter you're giving her an international education.         Don't put the table and chairs back until she learns not to sit in your way. Show her who's boss.
yOU AINT GONNA MOVE HIS TABLE THAT EASY SO DAMN HEAVY
  • Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

we have had problems with maids ( Prefer to call them helpers ).

I forced and yes I do mean forced !! the little woman to get a helper as she was constantly washing clothes

( we have a new washing machine ) but she still spends hours in the Laundry room banging away at the clothes  :1 (103):

as does her sister ! then the helpers and their demands ! :bash:

One wanted her fare from her home to ours then she wanted us to provide her with toothbrush and toothpaste and a shower

and then breakfast before she even started work, and she does not wash clothes !! :hystery:

Another wanted time off to apply for other jobs ! :attention:

the last 2 were good but things started to go missing !! :angry:

so the little woman is back to her daily routine up at 4am cleaning etc etc.

cant trust other people she says !! 

• Like 1

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Well she never comes home at the time she says she will...........

BTW if the daughter won't move then move the TV. Domestics are the preserve of the distaff side and I switch off that ear if they start to moan about them.

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Can't wait for the wife to learn how to drive, then she will truely be an 100% authority on all that I do! :89:

But it could be worse......no kids at home to annoy me :thumbsup:

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

K had the perfect "lady wot does" - an elderly Ilokano lady married to a retired taxi driver. She was as honest as the day is long, hard working, and expert. Sadly, she died. 

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

It is threads like this that reminds me how lucky I am to be able to learn from all of your experiences before I make my move to the Philippines...

Just last year, I was looking forward to hiring a helper to take care of some choirs around the house. But the more I read, the more I am convinced that helpers can be a huge liability. Even if you end up with a good, honest one, over the years, it is only a natural course to develop into a relationship that will leave you will have some obligations - i.e., family emergencies, hospital bills, etc.

• Like 1