Do They Do What That Said They Will Do Our Other Halves I Mean?)

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

My wife can be obsessive when she either wants to do something or has stated that she will do something.  As soon as she thinks it through, and she is convinced it is the right thing to do (doesn't take long  for her to deliberate successfully), the deed is done.

If left undone, it will bother her to no end.  The sooner it's done, the sooner she can move on.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  Apparently,I have got it the Wrong way round, it is me that is at fault post-2148-0-45767100-1444179466_thumb.pn How stupid can I be some days.post-2148-0-21481400-1444179501.png

Jack :thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jack post-2148-0-97949900-1444179690.png (Grumpy because The Gardner has not Turned in again and a job 1/2 done from Yesterday

No Gardner again so guess who has to do the Dog poo from the Night Stalks?  post-2148-0-87524200-1444179780_thumb.jp   You Bettcha.  :hystery: 

Jack :thumbsup:  (Sorry GJF but I could not resist this one.) OK! OK! I know the Drill

post-2148-0-53043600-1444179875.jpg Shame, Shame, Shame, it was a good one too 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

we have had problems with maids ( Prefer to call them helpers ).

:thumbsup:  My wife tells me that if they Live in they get called Maids and if the live out the get called Daily Help but Whatever, With Azon at Full time work they should be Doing Not just helping. Sometimes they are not helping at all. When Azon is at Home seems 2  are washing Dishes but I can manage even this, on my own. No one ever thinks to find another thing that needs doing.  Certainly  they help us get through some Food and Electric, I see 4 phones on Charge and Only 1 is mine.

Jack post-2148-0-34983200-1444187297.png (but it's OK cos Ma'am said so) HUH!

Anyway back to the Plot my Wife never told the Girl about all the times shes spends on the phone but as ( and what started this off) I knew she wouldn't It is that Face thing again. who won't upset who?

Edited to put the post script  :)

Edited by Jack Peterson