Told Her Didn`t I

RBM
Posted
Posted

My comment would be a wise decision as without harmony in the house one can be quite miserable.

Often if one is bored it may not be just familiar environments but more motivation.

Try something different, if not already doing try yoga, sports even walking different areas each day. Socialize meet different people.

Easy to say but not knowing your situation difficult to advise.

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My comment would be a wise decision as without harmony in the house one can be quite miserable.

Often if one is bored it may not be just familiar environments but more motivation.

Try something different, if not already doing try yoga, sports even walking different areas each day. Socialize meet different people.

Easy to say but not knowing your situation difficult to advise.

Although this is a true story it is tongue in cheek.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Although this is a true story it is tongue in cheek.

attachicon.gifscaredy cat in Paper.jpg Scaredy cat   :hystery:

Jack :thumbsup:

Well you talk to Sim see how far you get haha

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I told my live-in gf that I enjoy seeing her happy so long as it is not at my expense.  In other words, if I am happy and can also make her happy then my happiness is doubled.  If I am unhappy but she is happy then I am still unhappy.  If that makes sense to you then you need to ask yourself:  Are you happy there?

• Like 5

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

I told my live-in gf that I enjoy seeing her happy so long as it is not at my expense.  In other words, if I am happy and can also make her happy then my happiness is doubled.  If I am unhappy but she is happy then I am still unhappy.  If that makes sense to you then you need to ask yourself:  Are you happy there?

Dave You lost me half way through...... :hystery:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 4

DavidK
Posted
Posted

If you start to act happy they'll really get suspicious. If you can stay grumpy for 24/7 they never realise.

• Like 5