Told Her Didn`t I

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Dave You lost me half way through

Well are you happy with that because I'm happy if you're happy.  And as for moving, I'm not happy if the old lady doesn't move, but thats me.  I don't like 'em to just lie there    :hystery:

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

I`ve been getting itchy feet a bit lately. This is a small town and there is nothing new here for me anymore so the other day I said to my wife I think we should move I am getting bored. Now I know the grass is always greener but I am used to being on the move so I do understand these things.

Well my wife said she likes it here now and doesn`t want to move.Well I took this into consideration before making my final decision as I wear the trousers in this house. I decided that we will be staying here but it is my decision OK :unsure:

Kevin, you're killing me!  Tongue in cheek?  It's more like open mouth, insert foot.  You may wear the pants but she has those sexy negligee to entice you to make your decisions her way.......he, he.  

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Dave You lost me half way through

Well are you happy with that because I'm happy if you're happy.  And as for moving, I'm not happy if the old lady doesn't move, but thats me.  I don't like 'em to just lie there    :hystery:

31/69 yeh

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I`ve been getting itchy feet a bit lately. This is a small town and there is nothing new here for me anymore so the other day I said to my wife I think we should move I am getting bored. Now I know the grass is always greener but I am used to being on the move so I do understand these things.

Well my wife said she likes it here now and doesn`t want to move.Well I took this into consideration before making my final decision as I wear the trousers in this house. I decided that we will be staying here but it is my decision OK :unsure:

Kevin, you're killing me!  Tongue in cheek?  It's more like open mouth, insert foot.  You may wear the pants but she has those sexy negligee to entice you to make your decisions her way.......he, he.  

Her last name is Entice so how can you blame me. Please people don`t take this too seriously as it is light hearted and you jake I wear the sexy stuff OK

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted

I told my live-in gf that I enjoy seeing her happy so long as it is not at my expense. In other words, if I am happy and can also make her happy then my happiness is doubled. If I am unhappy but she is happy then I am still unhappy. If that makes sense to you then you need to ask yourself: Are you happy there?

Whenever someone is asks you "Does your husband/wife make you happy?" - the response should always be "No". You are responsible for your own happiness - shouldn't have to rely on anybody else to make you happy...

• Like 2

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

Flexibility can be the key sometimes, Steve. Rememeber way, way back in biblical times sacrifices were made at the altar-and I guess, in a sightly different way they still are in this day and age.

• Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

I told my live-in gf that I enjoy seeing her happy so long as it is not at my expense. In other words, if I am happy and can also make her happy then my happiness is doubled. If I am unhappy but she is happy then I am still unhappy. If that makes sense to you then you need to ask yourself: Are you happy there?

Whenever someone is asks you "Does your husband/wife make you happy?" - the response should always be "No". You are responsible for your own happiness - shouldn't have to rely on anybody else to make you happy...

Flexibility can be the key sometimes, Steve. Rememeber way, way back in biblical times sacrifices were made at the altar-and I guess, in a sightly different way they still are in this day and age.

Yes if you were not a happy person before marriage getting married will not fix it. Steve you hit it on the head, one key to marriage is sacrifice and living for the other person as well as God.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I can honestly say i always have the last word in our house, YES DEAR,

We should just get a tattoo of that on our foreheads nice one Steve

• Like 3