Pull Over Sir

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

So how much did the grease job cost you?

Edited by Steve & Myrlita

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

So how much did the grease job cost you?

stevewool
Posted
Posted

This as happened twice when i have been in cars, its fun to watch but maybe if its yourself who is in hot water maybe not

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

This as happened twice when i have been in cars, its fun to watch but maybe if its yourself who is in hot water maybe not

I have learnt not drive at meal times now :dance:

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Thats why we pay the brother in law to drive for us !!

rather pay him 200 a day than the mobile flying squad !

• Like 4

DavidK
Posted
Posted

Well they haven't got me yet but just a matter of time I suppose. Having a sun-screen cover so dark** you can't see in the car does reduce the chances of being done for DWW though. Mind it does make driving at night a bit chancy but I always did drive by feel when it got dark anyway.

**Not selected by me, it came with the car, eventually it will get replaced.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Well they haven't got me yet but just a matter of time I suppose. Having a sun-screen cover so dark** you can't see in the car does reduce the chances of being done for DWW though. Mind it does make driving at night a bit chancy but I always did drive by feel when it got dark anyway.

We don't have Highways like being referred to here in Dumaguete but a very Dark Tint is a Pull job here, the Local PNP and LTO seem to think it is a Give away of something to Hide.

Just saying :thumbsup:

Jack :rolleyes:

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

We have A/C in the car but I always drive with my windows down, I do have that dark gangstar tinting but at night I find it a little difficult to drive with.

Just be careful at meal times :mocking: seems they leave their lunch/dinner money at home.

Edited by frosty (chris)
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

I understand that bribing traffic enforcers happens in some Philippine cities.  As the forum does not condone corruption lets steer the discussion away from where you can or can't do it or how much to offer.  We encourage people to drive safely and follow the rules.  When that does not work then sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do but keep it on the down low.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1