Who Is In Charge At Home. You Or Her?

chris49
Posted
Posted

I'm probably a control freak, I don't let it go easily. But Gina is the same, there is some clash.

She lacks experience in the broader sense. She's now comfortable going into a bank alone, doing multiple transactions. She can also manage a complete run through a supermarket without my presence. Anything I have taught her, she can now manage.

At home I let her run the show. But my secret is I'm actually in charge, but she doesn't know it. I manage the money and will give it out only in increments. Sometimes I'm tough, sometimes not.  Gina will spend 3-4 days money in a market without a full realization of what she has done. She can think about tomorrow, but she cant foresee the weekend and how we will manage. Occasionally she "forgets" to tell me things, but it's mostly a strategy, a defense probably.

So now, in all honesty, who is in charge at home?

Yes it can be a joint effort, but even then there could be a lean, one way or another.

The Filipina under normal circumstances in the Filipino household is firmly in charge. Sub topic, comment on that also.

• Like 3

CebuBound
Posted
Posted

Oh good. When this thread is complete I will completely understand how to handle women.  

Oh wait. That's why I'm single, LOL. You others guys can try to sort this out.  :tiphat:

• Like 4

intrepid
Posted
Posted
So now, in all honesty, who is in charge at home?

My wife is in charge of everything and all the money I give her!  I give her enough for all the bills and some extra for her.  Of course I have my own stash.

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted
Women by Nature have always been Multiple Taskers So what exactly was the OP's wife "Taught"?

I don't think she had ever been inside a bank when we met.

She had used Western Union on occasion.

• Like 1

chris49
Posted
Posted
Not too sure if this is a Topic to be Discussed or Just a Biography of how Good you are. People with Multiple Marriages, will ask themselves Where did I go wrong? Should I change?

I can assure you we have our problems here.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

She can also manage a complete run through a supermarket without my presence.

I bet that pleases her No End.  :hystery:  Sorry Chris but Really, you make her sound like a First Grader.

• Like 3