Bohol & Oslob

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Bohol was awesome, Lost Horizon/Alona Beaxh felt like a mini-Boracay & the day tour / island hopping tours we did were great (even got to see some giant turtles whilst snorkeling off Balicasan Island).

All in all, a great trip & I can really see why people retire to Cebu, it really is a beautiful place when you get outside of the main city areas...

Hello JustB,

Forget about Trip Advisory website, we got our own travel guide!  Thank you JustB for an awesome and inspiring voyage that many of us still dream of by getting off our butts and follow your footsteps.  By any chance, do you have any photos? You can start being our photojournalist.  Boss Man will even give you advance fees to cover all of your expenses.....he, he.

Triple LIKE JustB!  

PS -- any of those beach resorts have any Hobie catamarans or windsurfing toys?  

Edited by Jake
  • Like 2

JustB
Posted
Posted

Bohol was awesome, Lost Horizon/Alona Beaxh felt like a mini-Boracay & the day tour / island hopping tours we did were great (even got to see some giant turtles whilst snorkeling off Balicasan Island).

All in all, a great trip & I can really see why people retire to Cebu, it really is a beautiful place when you get outside of the main city areas...

Hello JustB,

Forget about Trip Advisory website, we got our own travel guide! Thank you JustB for an awesome and inspiring voyage that many of us still dream of by getting off our butts and follow your footsteps. By any chance, do you have any photos? You can start being our photojournalist. Boss Man will even give you advance fees to cover all of your expenses.....he, he.

Triple LIKE JustB!

PS -- any of those beach resorts have any Hobie catamarans or windsurfing toys?

Thanks Jake :), most of the pics are on my "wet cam" so will try to sort out a few when I'm re-united with my laptop on Wednesday (promise, I will try my best not to bore the guys that have seen these places many, many more times than I have).

I didn't see any private catamarans for hire or any windsurfers where we were (was very geared to scuba & snorkeling) but I'm sure it will be available somewhere on the island, I did see a big cat, almost yacht class, for hire at the Tagbilaran Port if that's what you had in mind.

• Like 1