Fiesta Noise Fiesta.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

You know you are in the Philippines when the neighbor has a birthday and it takes a flatbed truck to haul in the karaoke speakers.  :lol:

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

General question love to read some comments on.

If one was to ask the average middle aged Filipino whom attends these so called culture events about the noise what's the reaction. More so if one spoke to each one alone. My guess is they do not enjoy the ear splitting thunderous horrible din. Having said that, I did not see them leaving.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

General question love to read some comments on.

If one was to ask the average middle aged Filipino whom attends these so called culture events about the noise what's the reaction. More so if one spoke to each one alone. My guess is they do not enjoy the ear splitting thunderous horrible din. Having said that, I did not see them leaving.

Bruce, I asked her indoors this, she said she doesn't like it that much but it would be Rude to leave because of it and would be ashamed to be the one to make the first move to leave then others Follow, It is the Face thing again.

IMHO

Jack  :)

Morning All  :morning1:

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted (edited)

Funny, as I read this post I hear chickens and roosters coming from my back yard and front yard and about once or twice every hour I hear fire works.

Almost every Friday night and many other nights we here live bands and karaoke.

Fiesta? Nope.. Not here. Just another day.

Edited by Richieboy67
  • Like 2