sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My thoughts and prayers are with the people who perished and their relatives

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thoughts and prayers for the people of France in this very difficult time.

The word is at war with an ancient evil.

What is significant here is returning ISIS fighters coming home with valid passports.  Some are even French or British nationals.  Yeah, I agree with you Old55.......the new world order of good vs evil.  

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Another Issue just waiting to happen.

Condolences to all concerned.

For all the problems we think we have, maybe now, we know, we are in a better place

Jack :tiphat:

• Like 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted

What is significant here is returning ISIS fighters coming home with valid passports.  Some are even French or British nationals.  Yeah, I agree with you Old55.......the new world order of good vs evil.  

Thats the problem, WHO IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Thats the problem, WHO IS YOUR NEIGHBOUR

I would like to comment but feel that I will be too controversial so I will take a rain check on this for now RIP people who have died

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Its very hard not to say something sometimes,

Some folk just blame the wrong people , lets be clear about this ,who ever is behind this latest tragic event  its not just the so called 8 people they say who started the shooting and bombing the people,

We will stand firm against terrorism is what you are hearing from the leaders of the world , well if it was my family who was killed in these places i would want more then standing together,

Many of these so called terrorist leaders,  the anti terrorist know who they are but its there workers and there workers who are the ones that are difficult to find,

In the coming days, weeks they will be found and maybe have been living in France for a good few years too, maybe even born there, but i bet they have been known to the anti terrorist and they have made a trip to the middle east some time before,

You are safe until something like this happens, when and where it will happen again , it will not be long ,

Try to go about you life as usual , thats all we can do

• Like 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Where there is faith there is hope

Never allow fear or terrorism to cloud your view of this world

99% 0f people only wish to be given the right to live a peaceful life

See the evil for what it is, blind hatred of all that is good.

Rest in Peace those whose lives have been cruelly ended

Long Live France....Vive la France...JB

post-1-0-50548400-1447568067_thumb.gif

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
removed link and uploaded image
  • Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

My heart goes out to the French victims and families slaughtered by these terrorists.

In another post, I ask the question when will the UN grow a set of necessaries and do  something more than 'deplore' the incident?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I ask the question when will the UN grow a set of necessaries and do  something more than 'deplore' the incident?

I have just visited my FB page and am astounded by the amount of Support in a lot of ways but like you, I too wonder when things will be done. It is all very well Shutting the Door After the Horse has bolted, the World needs to do something Before any more atrocities happen. 

JMVHO

Jack :tiphat:

• Like 2