The Older Lady

stevewool
Posted
Posted (edited)

Keep them coming boys makes you feel good seeing all the happy smilling pictures

Edited by stevewool
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Keep them coming boys makes you feel good seeing all the happy smilling pictures

:thumbsup:  Also helps with putting Faces to names, post-2148-0-04910700-1447898895_thumb.jp

Jack  :)

• Like 3

Ynot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Interesting question but I think you have inferred that a person may have selected their partner based on age particularly in relation to the couples with the partner much younger than them, and I dont necessarily agree with that.  In my case my previous partner was 49 and I was 55, now my new partner for some 3 years is 27 and Im 58.  I did not select her based on age, it was her other qualities as a person that attracted me to her.    So yes an older lady can be great, but it really boils down to the inner person and if the outside package is good thats a bonus.  There are some attractive women out there both young and old, but I would rather cut my wrists than be with them.  Its the person themself that I am interested in.

Edited by Ynot
  • Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I did talk to some 40 year olds before I moved over here.  But a Facebook friend introduced me to Melane and we hit off like gangbusters. I was 48, she was 24.  I would not be opposed to a 40 year old. I have met some over here that are really great - it just did not quite happen. 

...but I have told her that my next wife has not been born yet ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

There have been lots said about the older man and the younger lady, and reading through many of the older post the ladies seem very young too,

But what about the ladies who are in the thirties ,

My Ems was 32 when we first started talking , yes before her there was the younger lady i was talking too, but in my eyes ,YES MY EYES, i woke up and thought no thats to young,

Any way Ems was just about right i was just turning 50 and we seem to have hit it right,

Ems had never really had a boyfriend but she was Beautiful and still is,

So what i am asking here are the ladies in there 30s or even 40s attractive  to the men who are looking for a new life,

I understand if the ladies have been married before, that may then cause a problem later in life if they find someone new,

I agree...excellent age for us older guys, my gal was 33 when we first met :)

• Like 2