Leaving The Philippines

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys,

I'm leaving tomorrow! Very hard to leave my lovely wife but I'll only be gone a few weeks.

I'm only going to take 3 or 4,000 php with me so hopefully I'll not need more.

I've been researching inchn and there is a ton to do there but 18 hours is a long time. I'm going to find a nice free place to lay down and relax.

I'll be flying on an A380 bit I have awful seating. There is a wall behind the seat so apparently it does not recline as much as the other seats. I'm going to try to get that changed because 14 hours is to long to not be able to recline.

I'll not be taking any bullets with me. I can order bullets very easily in the USA is I need them. :) My wife insists on taping all the zippers on my suitcase with grey duct tape. That should be a site. If she reads the post about the eye candy at inchn she will also be taping my zipper. lol

That's the spirit.  What a great come back!  Triple LIKE Richie.

• Like 1

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

I'll make sure I eat plenty so my wings don't get tired.

Jake
Posted
Posted

By any chance, can you take photos of the A380.  I would love to see the interior cabin and the exterior posterior of the stewardess....he, he.  Bon Voyage!

• Like 2

Richieboy67
Posted
Posted

By any chance, can you take photos of the A380. I would love to see the interior cabin and the exterior posterior of the stewardess....he, he. Bon Voyage!
I'll absolutely take pictures of the plane and if I can sneak some of the Korean flight attendants I will just for you Jake! :)

My flight here was through Eva Airlines and most of the flight attendants were unbelievably beautiful! I'm hoping Asiana will be the same if not better.

I've got to leave for Manila in a few hours and I can't sleep. I'm already missing this place and my wife. [emoji22] It has really been the best 7 months of my life.

• Like 3

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

Any tips for flying out, navigating the airport,

If I was you before I got into the cockpit I would study the manual. Also can't rely on the navigator so call the tower to confirm your on the correct runway. Other than that get up good speed before take off and whatever you do don't forget to Weigh anchor. 

Happy Flying

A little tip which I have found useful over the years.......pull the control wheel/side stick backwards......houses get smaller......push it forwards......houses get bigger. After that it gets a bit complicated!

Ken

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Any tips for flying out, navigating the airport,

If I was you before I got into the cockpit I would study the manual. Also can't rely on the navigator so call the tower to confirm your on the correct runway. Other than that get up good speed before take off and whatever you do don't forget to Weigh anchor. 

Happy Flying

A little tip which I have found useful over the years.......pull the control wheel/side stick backwards......houses get smaller......push it forwards......houses get bigger. After that it gets a bit complicated!

Ken

Safety concerns are covered for landing so all is good. 

post-1-0-11924200-1448362513_thumb.jpg

• Like 3