:cheers:  :dance:

is a Swedish name?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

:cheers:  :dance:

is a Swedish name?

Yes, Don Thomas Opus was an early Swedish Fryer well known throughout Visai region. All the girls called him "big" Tom. Our forum member Thomas is a far distant relative of that man. :unsure:

Actually Gerald none of that is true. :lol: I just changed the names to protect the guilty. :cheers:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

is a Swedish name?

I know a Filipina with Oppus as family name, so if I marry her (part of) my name can become Thomas Oppus. I wonder what people living in Tomas Oppus would think if I settle there   :)

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I wonder what people living in Tomas Oppus would think if I settle there  

They would be as confused  :mocking:  as are we some days with you Thomas  :hystery:

KIDDING, just KIDDING. Thomas.

Jack  :tiphat:

morning Thomas and everyone :morning1:   :no:

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

They would be as confused  :mocking:  as are we some days with you Thomas  :hystery:

:)   :thumbsup:

(I don't think as normal people. People often think I'm an idiot - until they see the results   :mocking:   (concerning production speed and sports).  But that make I'm normaly BAD at judging if enough customers would be interested in a NEW type of product, because I don't think as normal customers.)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

(I don't think as normal people. People often think I'm an idiot - until they see the results   :mocking:   (concerning production speed and sports).  But that make I'm normaly BAD at judging if enough customers would be interested in a NEW type of product, because I don't think as normal customers.)

Sounds pretty Normal thinking for an Inventor My friend, don't do your self Down :thumbsup: Einstein may have said the same thing at one time. :lol:

Jack  :)

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

I will give out my knowledge on this.  I went down that way earlier this year.  Padre Burgos is a sleepy sort of town, even by Philippines standards.  Well, that is what I found.  I stayed at a resort near there and went into the town a couple of times.  I can't really comment too much about places near there as I looked around for places to go and ended up only staying at one place as I thought the pickings were a little thin.  I did go to another (dive) resort and they said that since the big typhoon business had not picked up too well.

I can HIGHLY recommend swimming with the whale sharks.  It is a bit hit-and-miss as they are 100% wild and you have to take your chances, but it is well worth it when they find the whale sharks.  Limasawa Island was interesting to visit and there were some awesome places to snorkel around there (check out airbnb for those interested in places to stay).

What resort did you stay at Croc?