That Time Of The Month

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We can't segregate to give to, this is just not the Filipino way, give one we must give all...

We are just giving gifts to kids.  No adults.  Much easier - and cheaper.    :tiphat:

MMM depends how many kids still you got your Balikbayan boxes I suppose from Cebu

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We were at SM and my wife saw some chocolates in gift boxes and mesh bags.  Each set was p49 (looks like 15-20 pieces?).  We bought 8.  That is one for each neighborhood kid.  There are 3 that will get actual presents.  (2 cousins and a niece).  Shopping done ha ha 

Well... I suppose my wife will want something too... :tiphat:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

We were at SM and my wife saw some chocolates in gift boxes and mesh bags.  Each set was p49 (looks like 15-20 pieces?).  We bought 8.  That is one for each neighborhood kid.  There are 3 that will get actual presents.  (2 cousins and a niece).  Shopping done ha ha 

Any time of the Month?

Well... I suppose my wife will want something too...  :tiphat:

Hey King Tuka,

Hmm......this may be a long shot for your wife but are there any Victoria Secrets in the shopping malls?  It's actually for you shipmate.....he, he.  

Happy Holiday guys!  

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Not only do we not have Victoria's Secret here, I seriously doubt my wife would wear anything they have. She does not comprehend lingerie that is meant to be immediately removed (I call it gift wrap).   What a shame... that is a gift I would happily buy  :tiphat:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Well seems like you got it sorted without too much fuss good on ya.I bought my daughter a new bike today had to wrap it in black plastic bags or she would see it I have hidden it under the bed. Will be buying a kids guitar in the next few days.Haven`t bought the wife anything yet maybe I will get her a new mop.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I thought most Filipinos celebrate at midnight Christmas eve like with a feast of some sort with family and friends. 

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I thought most Filipinos celebrate at midnight Christmas eve like with a feast of some sort with family and friends. 

Yep that's about right, Midnight mass then Home to Gorge seems I am the only house on the street with no lights at 1 am   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

This is precisely how we celebrated last Christmas in Canlaon City, Negros:

7EF703F8-34E5-4545-B6C2-DAF35ED75E71_zps

K was taken ill at her sister's house on Christmas Eve during the fireworks. I was impressed by the small Government hospital.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Pangit
Posted
Posted

I know it is a bit late, but having only just joined I wasn't able to have any input earlier.

My missus was orphaned at 2 months old, so there is no family for her (us) to celebrate with.

We just had a quite Christmas at home, she ate, I had a few drinks.

And for the first time in her life she had her own Christmas tree, she was very proud of that. (as all her FB friends found out).

Overall, we had a really nice, quiet, romantic Christmas. I hope we have many more like it.

As can be seen in the attached pics. You will notice my name on the ref door.  :)

post-5824-0-59058100-1452315374_thumb.jppost-5824-0-79258000-1452315388_thumb.jppost-5824-0-91565800-1452315364_thumb.jppost-5824-0-10926400-1452315357_thumb.jppost-5824-0-98199300-1452315347_thumb.jp

• Like 5