So! This Is Christmas?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I don't know about any of you my friends but my Mrs can come up with some Daft Ideas at times.

We took a vote and she Lost 2 to 1 about having a tree in doors this Christmas So she came up with today's Idea, Ha! Ha! she must have thought. We have 5 trees  (Fruit) in the Front Garden So today, the Gardner has Strung 7" Stars with led lamps in them all through the Trees, Now (Well when it is Dark she hopes)  the garden (Which already looks like his Grotto) will be a Mass of 5 to 6 meter high outdoor Christmas trees But who am I?  

Don't we just LUV EM? I said to her, Yep! lets attract those carol Singers some more!

Jack  :santa laugh:

• Like 5

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Christmas spirit Jack, get into it even if I don't but you need to set an example for the community.    :santa_trumpet:

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Last year we decorated the Cereza tree out front but decided to cut it down this year do to those damn berries falling on everything and the birds sitting in it and craping everywhere .... only thing I liked was at night the bats would come and get the insects in the tree .... fun to watch them darting silently about making little noises ..... 

So I guess this year we will just enjoy the neighbors lights .... :hohoho_smiley: :merrychristmas:

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
 The more Christmas lights you can show off the higher the status

Well bugger me. All this time I thought it was the amount of friends one has listed on their facebook account.  Always learn something from this forum.   :1 (235):

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I don't know about any of you my friends but my Mrs can come up with some Daft Ideas at times.

We took a vote and she Lost 2 to 1 about having a tree in doors this Christmas So she came up with today's Idea, Ha! Ha! she must have thought. We have 5 trees  (Fruit) in the Front Garden So today, the Gardner has Strung 7" Stars with led lamps in them all through the Trees, Now (Well when it is Dark she hopes)  the garden (Which already looks like his Grotto) will be a Mass of 5 to 6 meter high outdoor Christmas trees But who am I?  

Don't we just LUV EM? I said to her, Yep! lets attract those carol Singers some more!

Jack  :santa laugh:

Yep come and get me springs to mind

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The more Christmas lights you can show off the higher the status

Well bugger me. All this time I thought it was the amount of friends one has listed on their facebook account.  Always learn something from this forum.   :1 (235):

I have 2 friends on FB I must be popular then

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Yep! lets attract those carol Singers some more!  

Its a filipina status thing, JP.  The more Christmas lights you can show off the higher the status.

I thought it was an AMERICAN thing, because no chance to do American level in Phils, because there aren't enough electricity there   :lol:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

because no chance to do American level in Phils, because there aren't enough electricity there  

It is not some much the Quantity, it is more the Quality and Dependability of the Supply.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Didn't want to too much Funny stuff on my trying to be serious DD. topic so it may as well go here EH?post-2148-0-40692500-1450423392_thumb.jp

Good life all round Yeah?

Jack  :t07022: