Posted
Posted

I see this story is being milked for all it`s worth

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
I agree,would forum support Close/Lock this topic, Thanksat least we had a few laughs and insights into some "strange" news Edited by Call me Bubba

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I agree, would forum support Close/Lock this topic, Thanks
Forum Support do not have the authority to lock or close topics. Only the Jolly one can do that. But . . . I think Kevin was making a joke about goats and milking.For me I would say: Its a humorous topic, don't let it 'get your goat'.
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I agree, would forum support Close/Lock this topic, Thanks
Forum Support do not have the authority to lock or close topics. Only the Jolly one can do that. But . . . I think Kevin was making a joke about goats and milking.For me I would say: Its a humorous topic, don't let it 'get your goat'.
I agree, just a bit of kidding around. :)
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
I agree,would forum support Close/Lock this topic, Thanksat least we had a few laughs and insights into some "strange" news
Bubba sorry mate, my comment was a joke it is a saying in the uk. Nothing personal meant to you or anyone else. Don`t close the topic!

Jake
Posted
Posted
I agree,would forum support Close/Lock this topic, Thanksat least we had a few laughs and insights into some "strange" news
Bubba sorry mate, my comment was a joke it is a saying in the uk. Nothing personal meant to you or anyone else. Don`t close the topic!
No harm done Kevin.....I'm sure Bubba did not take any offense with you remarks. It's all good!

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Who says ... "you can't HAVE you goat and eat it too"

• Like 1

gapotwo
Posted
Posted
Who says ... "you can't HAVE you goat and eat it too"
What the news failed to mention is that the boys father is from Montana, where the men are men and the sheep run scared.
  • Like 3

Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted

It must be an Island thing perhaps. In Phili it's goats...in New Zealand its sheep hehehe. Lucky Roos move way too fast hahaha

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted
It must be an Island thing perhaps. In Phili it's goats...in New Zealand its sheep hehehe. Lucky Roos move way too fast hahaha
Gee, in Canada it's the beavers that are in demand! :mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:
  • Like 2