Goat Dies After Sexual Assault By Teen

Jake
Posted
Posted
It must be an Island thing perhaps. In Phili it's goats...in New Zealand its sheep hehehe. Lucky Roos move way too fast hahaha
Gee, in Canada it's the beavers that are in demand! :mocking: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:
Shaven.......stirred not shaken!
  • Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

What I thought was strange about the story, there's no mention of why the goat died. Goats don't die from a little sex.

i am bob
Posted
Posted
What I thought was strange about the story, there's no mention of why the goat died. Goats don't die from a little sex.
Oh but so much could be said about this one...! Gotta keep it PG though.... :hystery:
  • Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Did he meet the goat on dating site, or was he a sex tourist?

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I think he first saw the goat going up the escalator at Robinsons ...... oh wait they said he was a Pilipino not a foreigner ...... never mind ..... :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
I think he first saw the goat going up the escalator at Robinsons ...... oh wait they said he was a Pilipino not a foreigner ...... never mind ..... :hystery: :lol:
This is a recent photo of me (taken by a foreigner), going towards the escalator to the 2nd floor lingerie section.....he, he.post-686-0-13832400-1333853178_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
I think he first saw the goat going up the escalator at Robinsons ...... oh wait they said he was a Pilipino not a foreigner ...... never mind ..... :hystery: :lol:
This is a recent photo of me (taken by a foreigner), going towards the escalator to the 2nd floor lingerie section.....he, he.post-686-0-13832400-1333853178_thumb.jpg
I didn`t know they had a lingerie section for goats. Learning all the time this is a good forum
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Damn ..... Jake nothing like getting up close and personal ...... gonna take a case of Red Horse to get that memory outta my head and I don't drink ..... :hystery:

• Like 1