Increase In Air Rage

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

By flight attendants   :lol:

Flight attendants get into fist fight on plane

The skies weren’t so friendly on a recent Delta Air Lines flight. After two female flight attendants got into a fist fight on flight 2598 traveling from Los Angeles to Minneapolis, the captain decided to make an unscheduled landing in Salt Lake City.

According to the Aviation Herald, the flight attendants had a disagreement over work issues on the Jan. 22 flight.
A third woman on the plane tried to break up the fight and was also hit by the brawling flight attendants. At that point, the captain made the decision to land the Boeing 757.
The plane was flying just south of Salt Lake City when the fight broke out.

The Aviation Herald reports that the airline sent a letter of apology to passengers that stated, in part: “Some of our team members did not display their best behavior. We expect our flight crew to be nothing but courteous and professional at all times and what you experienced was far from that. I am sorry we didn’t deliver on our brand promise for you today.”
There have been many recent examples of passenger air rage, but not as many with flight attendants.

In Sept. 2012, two United Airlines flight attendants sharing a jump seat got in a flight, while that same month, two American Airlines flight attendants battled it out over a mobile phone.

And in 2010, JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater made headlines when he announced that he was quitting his job over the plane’s PA system, then slid down the evacuation slide.

Yahoo Travel reached out to Delta for comment, but hadn’t heard back at press time.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

image.jpg

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

In flight entertainment?

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I was thinking it was a great idea for a low budget Hollywood movie. "Skanks on a Plane". :lol:

• Like 1

Larry45
Posted
Posted

I actually worked as a flight attendant / supervisor for 2 years for a start-up airline in the early 90's.  It was a unique sort of situation where they catered to business travelers, so they hired either recent business grads like me or young hot chicks.  Just something I backed into, but it was a total blast and the impetus for both my travel bug and my affinity for foreign women.  Never had any fights among the crew but we had to get rough with some passengers now and then, mainly on the New York runs.  Too bad the airline went out of business after two years(poorly managed), as a good time was had by all.  ;)

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

When I was in the R.A.F my Flight attendants were a motley crew. No Chit or prisoners taken when problems arose and they did.

Hercules-Crew-1.jpg

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
my Flight attendants were a motley crew

Which one is you?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

my Flight attendants were a motley crew

Which one is you?

Not of me and mine. Unfortunately, I have mislaid the Disk of my Photos much to my Disappointment. :(

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

What is the first rule of FLIGHT club?  You do not talk about FLIGHT club!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
What is the first rule of FLIGHT club?  You do not talk about FLIGHT club!

Or it's membership remember  :hystery: