A 49 Year Old Mistake ( Undiscovered Until 2015)

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
Years ago I almost didn't get a Globe internet connection because the woman I spoke to insisted that my middle name HAD to be my mothers sir name and not my fathers first name .... even with my passport and US drivers license she still insisted .... she had to get a supervisor to verify my info after I refused to sign the contract with my mothers sir name in it ..... unbelievable .... :hystery: :hystery:
I had the same problem back in 07 when I went to LTO. They were insisting that I have my paperwork and license showing my Mom's maiden name as my middle name. I tried to explain to the girl that the US uses given names for middle names and if I signed it as she had it, it would not be legal. But, her brain was totally unable to process that. I had to call her supervisor over for which Thank God he was familiar with the issue and told her to just do it as I instructed her. She began to actually argue with him and he had to actually order her to do it. If I didn't actually see it for myself with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. You can't fix stupid.
  • Like 2