Philippine Internet Speed

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I subscribed to PLDTs fibre optics. It's a little faster but not all that much. It is more expensive. 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I subscribed to PLDTs fibre optics. It's a little faster but not all that much. It is more expensive. 

What city are you in?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

What city are you in?

Davao City in Mindanao. My monthly bill is now 5,933.40 Pesos. It used to be around 3000 for wi fi. Like I said, it's not much faster and I do not get disconnected anymore. 

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

What city are you in?

Davao City in Mindanao. My monthly bill is now 5,933.40 Pesos. It used to be around 3000 for wi fi. Like I said, it's not much faster and I do not get disconnected anymore. 

Hmmm, I suspect that if you have Fibr that you have one of the old plans that were slower and more expensive.  They will not upgrade you unless you ask.  If if you have new Fibr lines in your area, they will keep you throttled down to the speed you originally paid for.

As a current customer you should be able to get the POWER PLUS PLAN 2899, 50 mbps and they have a special to double it to 100 mbps for 6 months.  Check it out.

http://pldthome.com/fibr

• Like 1