Google Chrome Complaint

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

if you are using any of PLDT services ESPEC home dsl AlWAYS leave the router on ! this comes from our local PLDT ( EXCED ) Engineer

as apparently if you turn off your router it can take 12 hours or more to establish s good connection ! 

so leaving it on will help also once a week at least use the CMD promt and Ping www.pldt.com do this 2-3 times .

This apparently does something to the pldt system ( the engineer says wakes it up ! ) and your speed will become constant again

I concur on this although I will add, Reset every week and try and do it at the same time. I have also found Doing a C.C. clean daily helps no end to regain some better performance.

Today I started Great, just waiting for the kids to get onto FB and then the Throttle comes in but that is another Story.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, expatuk2014 said:

Ping www.pldt.com do this 2-3 times

Thanks for the tip and it seems I have a problem?  I pinged them 3 times and each time was 4 attempts and in each case I got 100% packet loss.  And yet, it can't be that be as i still have Internet.

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Thanks for the tip and it seems I have a problem?  I pinged them 3 times and each time was 4 attempts and in each case I got 100% packet loss.  And yet, it can't be that be as i still have Internet.

yes PLDT does that heres a good one for testing www.dailymail.co.uk average around 26ms