I will remain in charge whilst I am still sucking in the big ones,

:whistling: OOOH! the times I heard that one

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: OOOH! the times I heard that one

But you don't know me well enough Jack yet!  I do it in the more caring and loving way!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, mogo51 said:

But you don't know me well enough Jack yet!  I do it in the more caring and loving way!

Just wait til the Asawa gets back among her fellow country folk  (Lady Friends) Like Governments. Things change in Mysterious ways.  :cool:

mogo51
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Just wait til the Asawa gets back among her fellow country folk  (Lady Friends) Like Governments. Things change in Mysterious ways.  :cool:

Kappish Jack.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

Kappish Jack.

But I guess you could think on this. In Charge.jpg  Used to work for me then I got put in my Place:cool:

But back on the real Topic, We have to Remember that we are only as good as they let us feel we are and if you mention Moods moods of the woman.jpgThen the problems start and we might end up out on our backsides :whistling: I mean it is their House WOT! No matter what we think about it:mellow:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

But I guess you could think on this. In Charge.jpg  Used to work for me then I got put in my Place:cool:

But back on the real Topic, We have to Remember that we are only as good as they let us feel we are and if you mention Moods moods of the woman.jpgThen the problems start and we might end up out on our backsides :whistling: I mean it is their House WOT! No matter what we think about it:mellow:

Yes Jack I hear you, but you know I am really good at this stuff.  After all I have had 3 previous go's as the marriage caper, so lots of experience.  Quite obviously I am an expert as my track record would suggest WTF!

The SO and I have not had a cross word since lunch, I bought a bottle of wine and gave her 1.5 glasses, good night nurse!  Comatosed on the lounge!  Have not lost an arguement during the entire time.

Edited by mogo51
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

You know what I think? If we all spent more time on looking after what we do have, instead of worrying what we would loose or have to pay out if it went wrong. we might all not have so much to say on this Topic But then maybe it would get Boring.:smile:

Just a Thought :whistling:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 3/27/2016 at 6:06 PM, Jack Peterson said:

You know what I think? If we all spent more time on looking after what we do have, instead of worrying what we would loose or have to pay out if it went wrong. we might all not have so much to say on this Topic But then maybe it would get Boring.:smile:

Just a Thought :whistling:

If anybody is that worried about losing money to a Philippina then perhaps they should rent or lease property. The longer you worry about money the worse things will get,it will eat you from inside out.

• Like 4

MikeSwede
Posted
Posted

Even if in Philippines it can feel very chiseled out, this subject of marry "rich" and be safe, it is basically not different to where I was born, in old good viking hood. Sure, chances are given to fend for yourself as a single, just fine, but the buzz in town always go wild if someone "made it". We are only a bit more blunt about it here, strangely, while back there, the ring come with some dire obligations. Actually, just living together as a couple, for a length of time will already have you stripped of some assets at a break-up.

Yes, I by my personal opinion, would feel obligated to share 10 years worth of joint assets if needed be. Circumstances may allow for deviation from that opiniin...

• Like 1