Me and my gang, at your service!

NOT what I had in mind Jake!!hahaha

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
On 5/27/2016 at 11:25 PM, PaulB said:

Hi everyone

Just seeking some advice on building a swimming pool.  I believe my budget will be around Php 400k.

Any advice appreciated.

Paul

Endless Pool.jpg http://www.endlesspools.com (about 25K US dollars)

Hello Paul,

I could remember you posting a high definition video of your awesome home.....shot from a drone you were controlling.  Well done sir!

As you can see, the above photo would be my alternative to backyard pools.  Only about 20 feet long (6 meters), you can build a nice overhead structure to protect your investment from falling debris, like a typhoon.  I believe Isabela province is in typhoon alley.

Respectfully Jake

• Like 2

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Lately in this heat I think I'd be happy to have this:)

images.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
Mike In Canada
Posted
Posted

Im not sure they have fiberglass pools in the Philippines. I think they will be concrete and your budget is to low. Im also going to install a pool but think you will probably require closer to 1,000,000 pesos. I am sure size will be a factor but I would assume 1,000,000 would be for something around 20 x 40 feet. That is about 1/3 the cost of a concrete pool in Canada. Most pools I have seen are salt water pools...much better than chlorine. BYTW I have not gotten a quote yet but had conversation with people that have them. Location will also change the price as I am in the province.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

Interesting topic as we have been considering same.

Apart from the stress building (currently building  a small storage shed is stressful) and due consideration to the excellent posts here we made a decision.

As keen but not fanatical swimmers we really do love a day out and enjoying the pm relaxing at a pool. In our area within an hours ride we have many options available. Some naturally better than others, usually p50---150 fee. 

We have most other facilities here at home to make life comfortable. Our conclusion was, if we have a pool we have little to go out for....Sounds crazy how ever for us it fits. Most times its the best part of our ride. (providing no karaoke) 

• Like 4