Cruising Palawan by sailing ship

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know of any sailing ship cruises around Palawan, or for any other tourist destinations?

i didn't have much luck with any of the search engines, so thought some members might have done something a bit different.

Cheers,

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

No I don't, you could try google SCUBA dive live a boards. 

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Visiting Palawan of course, has it's own tour operators, offering package deals 3/4 days.

This can include visiting places like Underground River, Crocodile farm etc.

But if it is a Cruise ships maybe not, however you could hire your own small boat with crew as an option.

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Does anyone know of any sailing ship cruises around Palawan, or for any other tourist destinations?

i didn't have much luck with any of the search engines, so thought some members might have done something a bit different.

Cheers,

Google Palawan Secret Cruise

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Here is an idea I have been toying with (if I can only get the wife to agree)

2GO Travel is one of the large ferry companies that travel between the major ports. Naturally they have different levels of accommodations, every thing from steerage to some pretty nice state rooms.

What I would like to do (and I have done only a little research) is to travel to a major port, take a taxi to a central hotel, spend a couple of days seeing the sights, head back to the port, catch another ferry to the next port, or even just back home to Manila. If memory serves, a private cabin from Manila to Palawan was like 1500-2000 pesos around there.

The ferrys look pretty modern and have cafes, snack bars, small ships store, even a chapel.

Anyway just an idea I have been playing with. If it helps? Great, if not :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31: . :hystery:

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Onemore52 said:

Thanks anyway but it looks way out of my price range.

Here's one you might afford with built in Air con....

2016-03-14 11.31.04.jpg

• Like 1