Nfl Football

slim
Posted
Posted

anyone help on watching nfl on internet?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
anyone help on watching nfl on internet?
Sorry for the late reply, I emailed a friend and he replied this morning and told me to tell you about http://www.gigstreams.com/ I really know nothing about it but maybe that would work for you. I also did a search of NFL on the Internet and came up with some others, so if gigstream does not work out for you then try to google it the way I did and see if one of the others that claim to provide NFL on the Internet will work. Edited by Mr. Lee

• 3 weeks later...
tim
Posted
Posted

you might google a ' Justin tv and try them...I know that they have some sports games streaming... hope this helps...tim from Memphis

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

If you are willing to pay for it, you can buy a package from NFl.com. They have several packages to choose from

• 9 months later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted
If you are willing to pay for it, you can buy a package from NFl.com. They have several packages to choose from�everything from all games from your fav team to every game of the year. I wish the NCAA had something like this coz I enjoy watching college ball much better than NFL.
Are we even allowed to talk about the NFL here?....not Philippine related at all. Anyway, I am a huge fan....will 2 GB downloads be enough to watch a game on your computer/tv?

• 1 month later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

One more week of this pre season stuff....I hope I can get the regular season games when i get back there. Any gamblers out there?Put your money on the Jets winning the superbowl, and pray Revis signs. Odds are good right now as Revis holds out, and the Jets still have the best defense in the league with him.

• 4 months later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

Just an update. Sky cable and their digital box has a channel called ASN (american sports network)....109 here in Davao, and it broadcasts ALL the football games LIVE. Been in sport heaven since getting it, although I do have to get up a 2 am to watch the early 1 PM game. It also shows hockey games, and will replay the hell out of them, with no commercials. It's great for my sporting forum as I can now post what I actually see...and WAS my biggest drawback living here. New England vs the Ravens (New England)Bears vs Green Bay (Green Bay)Patriots SB winI am a New Yorker, and a Giant fan...but pulling for the Jets and their foot loving coach. Packers, the real America's team) are a team you can't hate being they play in such horrible winter conditions, and those fans show up loud and crazed no matter how cold. :unsure:

Inspector
Posted
Posted

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY!NY Jets at Pittsburgh SteelersGreen Bay Packers at Chicago BearsClassic cold weather teams playing punch in the mouth football in tight pick em games...does not get any better then this for american football lovers. Let it snow, be cold ....and let the bodies begin to collide. :dance:Oh, pre season superbowl bet was Jets, so I will win 2 grand if the Jets win it all....and will post THIS smilie if that happens.....:541:

• 7 months later...
Condor
Posted
Posted

Well of course it's my fault for moving here opening week for NFL and I'm a big fan, but lucky for me I found this UK site that shows many sports live, including what appears to be all NFL games being broadcast. I watched the Dallas/Jets fiasco yesterday and it worked quite well and I'm watching Monday Night Football now Dolphins/Patriots and it's flowing quite well on my mid-level globe dsl. http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/american-football.html lists the games showing each day... they also have non-american football (soccer) and rugby games. Of course it's live, WITH commercials and annoying pop-ups, and the American Sunday games are going to all be after midnight our time..... :)

Condor
Posted
Posted

additional comments: watching this feed full screen avoids the pop-up ads, and my dsl is running a little slower today so I'm getting lots of stops for buffering, but it;s still watchable. I think this might be a good excuse to upgrade my Globe DSL speed.