Lazada Warning

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I don't buy anything online here.

In the states, I would buy out of print books from amazon. 

I used to play racquetball and I liked my Ektelon shoes. I ordered a pair online, the same size and when I received them, they were too small. I had to sell them to a friend at a loss.

Never again. 

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

My biggest problem with them so far is things being sold that are not available - and they refund my money.  What they have sent has always arrived ok, but I have not ordered anything particularly fragile. Sounds like when it works, it works. If they have a problem, standard Filipino customer service fails again...  Unfortunately we have few options here. So we need them more than they need us.

...but I buy my honey from the street vendors :tiphat:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

My biggest problem with them so far is things being sold that are not available - and they refund my money.

What is the secret to the Refund?  All we get is promises nothing more.

The one honey we received intact was about the nicest I have ever eaten.....

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

What is the secret to the Refund?  All we get is promises nothing more.

The one honey we received intact was about the nicest I have ever eaten.....

I don't know. I never asked for a refund. I have gotten emails saying the item was not available and my credit card was credited... actually I think it was never actually charged (not charged and reversed).

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted

I buy from amazon when I can and have the items shipped here. I've used Lazada a couple of times, but I will never pay in advance because there's too much opportunity to rip me off. If COD is not available I won't order it.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Yeah, if it is coming Manila it can be pretty fast, but if it comes from overseas (China), you may as well order of from Amazon or EBay.  I think they are more reliable.

• Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Yeah, if it is coming Manila it can be pretty fast, but if it comes from overseas (China), you may as well order of from Amazon or EBay.  I think they are more reliable.

Oh yes they are

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Daydreamer said:

If COD is not available I won't order it.

I wanted to go that route but it won't let me. I put items in the cart that say COD available but when I select it at checkout it says not available. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Has worked out so far though (knock on bamboo) as I only order items on Lazada that are in the Philippines and 4 star or better shipper.

Edited by AlwaysRt
added sentence
  • Like 2