Advantages, foreigners with short Filipina partners

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I can think of no serious advantages or disadvantages.  Some minor stuff is cupboards and mirrors.  She cannot reach the cupboards when I put them at a comfortable height for me.  I cannot comb my hair in the mirror when she sets it at a comfortable height for her.  But we manage.

• Like 4

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

I can hide her B-day and other presents up high and be reasonable sure she wont find them :thumbsup:

hahahhaa yes i agree and do exactly the same, even when she stands on stoll she cant get to back of the top cupboards

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm a hair under 6 feet tall (that's what I get for shaving my head...  Hehe!) and my katabang is 4'7" (4'8"?)...  Thanks to her I now know my minimum height for any future gf will be 5 foot minimum...!

:whistling:

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, i am bob said:

I'm a hair under 6 feet tall (that's what I get for shaving my head...  Hehe!) and my katabang is 4'7" (4'8"?)...  Thanks to her I now know my minimum height for any future gf will be 5 foot minimum...!

:whistling:

You can get them a stool to stand on to kiss them. For some reason the women that I have considered GF potential have been on the tall side, about 5' 5" at the minimum. I think it's happenstance though, I don't discriminate against the vertically challenged.

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

They are great for getting stuff in the low places (under the sink, bed, etc.) which helps our knees! hahaha

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Sorry; can't play. Corina is a towering 5ft 4", I am 5ft 8ins, with 4" heels she looks me in the eye.

• Like 3

Reboot
Posted
Posted

Well at 5'9" I doubt I will be towering over anyone...

• Like 2